Support only during business hours : Monday to friday, from 8:30 am – 5:30 pm CEST

Due to the decrease in our staff due to vacations, our response time may be longer.

Be sure we're doing our best to manage your topic as soon as possible.

Where to change and translate search field on homepage

This topic is resolved
Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
    Participant
    • 106 Topics
    • 352 Posts
    @wappiez

Hi

See image attached. Can you tell me where I can find the place in admin to change the search field on the homepage? Also, I need to know the domain to translate the WPML string.

Thx.

Manathan
    Keymaster
    Themosaurus Support
    • 0 Topics
    • 6297 Posts
    @themodactyl

Hi René,

The strings you’re looking for is located in the Grimlock for BuddyPress plugin. 🙂

We wrote a tutorial in our documentation about this. To find out more, please click on the following link:

Translating Grimlock

If you have further questions or requests, feel free to create other forum topics.

We remain available for all matters related with our theme!

Cheers,

René Wappiez
    Participant
    • 106 Topics
    • 352 Posts
    @wappiez

Thanks. Found some more words, but not all unfortunately. I still need the words:

With…
    a connection

I’ve looked in the 4 domains you recommended and throughout all domains, but can’t find them.

Manathan
    Keymaster
    Themosaurus Support
    • 0 Topics
    • 6297 Posts
    @themodactyl

Hi René,

These words are the names of the BuddyPress fields. To translate them, please go to Dashboard > Users > Profile fields > Availability. Then, click on Edit on the right field to change the title. Please find the attached screenshots.

Hope this will help you solve this. 🙂

Cheers,

René Wappiez
    Participant
    • 106 Topics
    • 352 Posts
    @wappiez

Thanks, but I’m afraid this is not the right place to change it. It will only change the words in the profile, see attached. Not those on the homepage.

Manathan
    Keymaster
    Themosaurus Support
    • 0 Topics
    • 6297 Posts
    @themodactyl

Sorry René. To translate this, please go to Dashboard > Users > Profile search. Then, click on the homepage search form to edit it. Please find the attached screenshots. 🙂

Hope this will help you solve this.

Cheers,

René Wappiez
    Participant
    • 106 Topics
    • 352 Posts
    @wappiez

Awesome thx!

Manathan
    Keymaster
    Themosaurus Support
    • 0 Topics
    • 6297 Posts
    @themodactyl

You’re welcome René! 🙂

If you’re happy with our theme, feel free to review our theme on our Themeforest page:
    https://themeforest.net/item/gwangi-dating-community-theme/21115855

It’s very appreciated and it helps us making our products more known to new potential customers, which allow us more time to improve the quality over time and develop new features. It’s a win-win !

And by doing this, you will be making a great contribution to our community! #SharingIsCaring ❤️

Thank you!

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

The topic ‘Where to change and translate search field on homepage’ is closed to new replies.

Troubleshooting Demo Imports

You're trying to setup your theme but you're experiencing errors when importing the demo content? Or you've just followed the setup guide but your website doesn't look exactly like our demo? These are common issues for which you can find easy and quick fixes.

Happy With our Support So Far?

Feel free to review our theme on Themeforest! It helps us making our products more known to new potential customers, which allow us more time to improve the quality and develop new features. #SharingIsCaring ❤️

Discover MatchPress

Skip • Like • Super-Like

Add powerful matching features like Member likes, skips, super likes, conditional private messaging and much more.

Setup Your Cera or Gwangi powered Community Website and Turn it into an iOS and Android App

15% discount for Cera users

To unleash the full power of your Cera or Gwangi theme, we have partnered with the Zipline team. Your community website can now be fully setup and turned into your very own custom app for iOS and Android.

Whether you've newly acquired the theme or already got your site up and running, Zipline got you covered. And we got you an incredible discount.

Holiday, Weather & Festive effects
to pimp your WordPress Site