Which PWA plugin is the best with your theme

This topic contains 5 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  Olivier 4 days, 6 hours ago.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

Rajinderdeep Singh
    Participant
    • 10 Posts
    @rsrs94

I want to generate a PWA of the website.
    With which PWA Plugin i can generate a super PWA and with notifications push up messages (get a message, get a friend request,…)

Manathan
    Keymaster
    • 415 Posts
    @themodactyl
    Themosaurus Support

Hi @rs94,

Can you give us an example of what you need? Can you be more specific and explain to us what you expect and what a PWA plugin is, please?

Best,

Rajinderdeep Singh
    Participant
    • 10 Posts
    @rsrs94

@themodactyl
    – chatting with others
    – sending and accepting friend requests
    – searching for other members
    – get notications for new message, notifications, friend requests

Best

Manathan
    Keymaster
    • 415 Posts
    @themodactyl
    Themosaurus Support

Hi @rsrs94,

Sorry for the late answer. We’re experiencing a much larger number of requests than usual so our wait times are longer than expected.

You could consider improving the messaging experience by installing and activating BP Better Messages:

BP Better Messages

This plugin will give a live chat feel to your private messaging and it uses the native BuddyPress feature. For more please read also:

Private Messaging

Cheers,

Rajinderdeep Singh
    Participant
    • 10 Posts
    @rsrs94

@themodactyl
    I think u missunderstand my question.

My question was: Which is the best progressive web app plugin with your theme

Olivier
    • 1758 Posts
    @themosaurusrex
    Themosaurus Support

Hi @rsrs94,

Thank you for this update.

Unfortunately, there are no PWA plugin supported by our theme yet. Some neat solutions that you might try already exist on the market but none has been integrated with Gwangi. To go further, you might want to try:

Progressive WordPress (PWA)

PWA

Super Progressive Web Apps

Your topic has already been posted to the Feature Requests forum, in which we store and discuss integration or feature addition with our community.

We will implement this feature if other community members grow interest for it and upvote your request.

We’ll keep you informed. Thank you very much for contributing to your theme!

Best regards,

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.