Support only during business hours : Monday to friday, from 8:30 am – 5:30 pm CEST

Due to the decrease in our staff due to vacations, our response time may be longer.

Be sure we're doing our best to manage your topic as soon as possible.

widget or CSS corresponding to the primary menu appearance

This topic is resolved
Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author
    Participant
    • 9 Topics
    • 30 Posts
    @corvin14

I have modified the appearance of my primary menu in customize > appearance > menu. This one suits me.
    Now I created a page with elementor (from a blank page > elemetor canevas). The primary menu does not appear at the top. When I add the widget “grimlock menu navigation> buddypress” to my page, my menu appaer, but the appearance is not at all the same. How to simply add the same menu with the same appearance and the same characteristics (block at the top even when the page scrolls). Is there a matching CSS or widget to add ?
    I send you some screenshot to understand.

Thank you 🙂

Coralie
    Participant
    • 9 Topics
    • 30 Posts
    @corvin14
    This reply has been marked as private.
    Manathan
    Keymaster
    Themosaurus Support
    • 0 Topics
    • 6297 Posts
    @themodactyl

Hi @corvin14,

It looks like your issue is related with the page template that you have selected (“Elementor Canevas”).

I suggest you to select the template “Elementor full width” because “Elementor Canevas” removes all theme applied styles and renders a blank and empty page. On the other hand, the “Elementor full width” page template keeps the settings and styles defined in the theme, and lets fill the content of your page with your widgets of choice.

Cheers,

Coralie
    Participant
    • 9 Topics
    • 30 Posts
    @corvin14

Thank you for your response, but that doesn’t really solve my problem.

When I go into the mode you say, the page is not fully customizable, the header appears frozen, I can only change the photo. This is not what I want. I want to keep my page without header, but only add my main menu with the appearance and characteristics that I created with gwangi.

I send you other screenshots.

Coralie
    Participant
    • 9 Topics
    • 30 Posts
    @corvin14

If possible I want to keep elementor canvas. I have the pro version so I can add CSS code. I would like to know where to find the CSS (or the corresponding widget) for my primary menu while keeping its characteristics.

Coralie
    Participant
    • 9 Topics
    • 30 Posts
    @corvin14
    This reply has been marked as private.
    Manathan
    Keymaster
    Themosaurus Support
    • 0 Topics
    • 6297 Posts
    @themodactyl

Hi @corvin14,

I think you can simply hide the Header area by turning on the “Hide title” settings for this page (Click the gear icon for Document settings at the bottom left of the widget panel).

You can learn more about this here : https://docs.elementor.com/article/290-hide-page-titles-in-wordpress

Hope this will help!

Regards,

Coralie
    Participant
    • 9 Topics
    • 30 Posts
    @corvin14

Thank you very much for your answer !

Finally, the solution was easy, sorry to have bothered you.

Regards 🙂

Manathan
    Keymaster
    Themosaurus Support
    • 0 Topics
    • 6297 Posts
    @themodactyl

You’re welcome. ?

Cheers,

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

The topic ‘widget or CSS corresponding to the primary menu appearance’ is closed to new replies.

Troubleshooting Demo Imports

You're trying to setup your theme but you're experiencing errors when importing the demo content? Or you've just followed the setup guide but your website doesn't look exactly like our demo? These are common issues for which you can find easy and quick fixes.

Happy With our Support So Far?

Feel free to review our theme on Themeforest! It helps us making our products more known to new potential customers, which allow us more time to improve the quality and develop new features. #SharingIsCaring ❤️

Discover MatchPress

Skip • Like • Super-Like

Add powerful matching features like Member likes, skips, super likes, conditional private messaging and much more.

Setup Your Cera or Gwangi powered Community Website and Turn it into an iOS and Android App

15% discount for Cera users

To unleash the full power of your Cera or Gwangi theme, we have partnered with the Zipline team. Your community website can now be fully setup and turned into your very own custom app for iOS and Android.

Whether you've newly acquired the theme or already got your site up and running, Zipline got you covered. And we got you an incredible discount.

Holiday, Weather & Festive effects
to pimp your WordPress Site