Woocommerce Checkout Page: Design

This topic contains 3 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  Manathan 2 months ago.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

Dominik
    Participant
    • 36 Posts
    @dominik

Hello guys,

i would like to ask for a featured request.

I think the checkout page for woocommerce looks a bit wirded and confused or boring.
    (the order of boxes, there is no effect on an active field, everything is white so its not clear where to click,…)

Would love to see some design like screenshot 2 or 3.

Is it possible to change this via CSS? Or did i set something wrong in settings?

It really needs to look cleaner – so that customers easily can handle the checkout process.

Thanks 🙂

Jason
    • 343 Posts
    @themoceratops
    Themosaurus Support

Hi @dominik,

Thank you for your feedback. 🙏

Please note that you already have control over the appearance of some elements in the checkout form, if you go to Appearance > Customize > Appearance > Form Controls. This allows you to change things like border width and radius, text color, etc… on your inputs, amongst other things.

If other members of the community also request a redesign of that page, we will consider doing so in one of our future updates.

Best regards,

Dominik
    Participant
    • 36 Posts
    @dominik

Hello Jason,

this is an older thread i created but you can mark it as done.

With your new update there is a new design of woocommerce checkout page and that looks very beautifull.
    I like it that the “your order” content is now a kind of sticky sidebar. Very nice work!

Thank you.

Manathan
    Keymaster
    • 415 Posts
    @themodactyl
    Themosaurus Support

Hi @dominik,

Thank you for your precious feedback. 🙏🏼

I’m glad to read that @themoceratops has been able to help you!

Cheers,

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

The topic ‘Woocommerce Checkout Page: Design’ is closed to new replies.