Support only during business hours : Monday to friday, from 8:30 am – 5:30 pm CEST

Due to the decrease in our staff due to vacations, our response time may be longer.

Be sure we're doing our best to manage your topic as soon as possible.

wordpress header appearance

This topic is resolved
Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    Participant
    • 4 Topics
    • 13 Posts
    @kmnyamu

I am unable to figure out how to remove the WordPress login menu as pictured below;once a member registers they can access the dashboard with that login how do I remove it?

Themosaurusrex
    Keymaster
    Themosaurus Support
    • 0 Topics
    • 2048 Posts
    @themosaurusrex

Hi @kmnyamu,

If you would like to find out how to hide the admin toolbar for specific user roles, we recommend that you take a look at this article of our documentation:

How Can I Hide Member Pages for Non-registered Users ?

Regards,

moses nyamu
    Participant
    • 4 Topics
    • 13 Posts
    @kmnyamu

Hi;
    mine is a different problem;once you search for my website ibexdate.com; the page appears with 2 log in menu bars; there is the normal one for the website which has the normal menu items and the login/register buttons but there is also another one at the top most part of the website page which is a wordpress login menu;once a member registers with the normal way and logs in all the functions are okay except for the wordpress menu which gives them an access to the wordpress dashboard.this is the menu bar that i want to remove please advice.
    picture 1-login item for wordpress; picture 2-once you log in the normal way the wordpress bar also appears;giving a member access to the website dashboard as seen in image 3.

moses nyamu
    Participant
    • 4 Topics
    • 13 Posts
    @kmnyamu

Hi,I still need help on the subject matter above;the link you provided for me is for hiding member pages from non members but mine i wish to remove the wordpress login/register appearing above the normal menu which is giving users a backend view of the wordpress dashboard as i have illustrated above;how do i do that?

Themosaurusrex
    Keymaster
    Themosaurus Support
    • 0 Topics
    • 2048 Posts
    @themosaurusrex

Hi @kmnyamu,

I’m sorry if my previous answer was misleading.

This post will probably be more helpful as it addresses your issues with the toolbar and the dashboard access:

How to Hide the Admin Toolbar for Specific Roles ?

Cheers,

moses nyamu
    Participant
    • 4 Topics
    • 13 Posts
    @kmnyamu

it works;thanks

Jason
    Keymaster
    Themosaurus Support
    • 1 Topics
    • 429 Posts
    @themoceratops

Hi @kmnyamu,

Glad to see that @themosaurusrex’s advice helped you 🙂

I’ll then be closing this ticket.

Best regards,

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

The topic ‘wordpress header appearance’ is closed to new replies.

Troubleshooting Demo Imports

You're trying to setup your theme but you're experiencing errors when importing the demo content? Or you've just followed the setup guide but your website doesn't look exactly like our demo? These are common issues for which you can find easy and quick fixes.

Happy With our Support So Far?

Feel free to review our theme on Themeforest! It helps us making our products more known to new potential customers, which allow us more time to improve the quality and develop new features. #SharingIsCaring ❤️

Discover MatchPress

Skip • Like • Super-Like

Add powerful matching features like Member likes, skips, super likes, conditional private messaging and much more.

Setup Your Cera or Gwangi powered Community Website and Turn it into an iOS and Android App

15% discount for Cera users

To unleash the full power of your Cera or Gwangi theme, we have partnered with the Zipline team. Your community website can now be fully setup and turned into your very own custom app for iOS and Android.

Whether you've newly acquired the theme or already got your site up and running, Zipline got you covered. And we got you an incredible discount.

Holiday, Weather & Festive effects
to pimp your WordPress Site