Add Text & User Roles Hide Categories for Wiki

Home Forums Cera – Intranet & Community Theme Theme Customizer Add Text & User Roles Hide Categories for Wiki

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Manathan 1 month, 3 weeks ago.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

Roy Selbach
    Participant
    • 0 Posts
    @royselbach

Hello,

Thanks for the lovely team; I am enjoying so much from it! I still have 2 questions regarding some customization.

– If I would like to add some text (2 lines) on the swap page; how can I do that? I added some with the gutenberg editor, but it isn’t showing. I saw I need to install a lot of extra plugins and do it via Grimlock; but this is too inconvient to add a small text for just the swap page. Is there are easier and faster way?

– For the Knowledge database; Is it possible to hide certain categories for certain user roles? I checked the Echo KD plugins and it’s quite expensive for something so simple. Isn’t there a custom code available that hides the links if people are a certain user role?

Cheers,

Roy

Manathan
    Keymaster
    • 1486 Posts
    @themodactyl
    Themosaurus Support

Hi @royselbach,

Thank you for buying our theme. We hope it will meet all your expectations. 🙂

We’ve recently addressed a very similar issue/this very issue in another topic. To find out how you can resolve it, please click the following link:
    https://support.themosaurus.com/forums/topic/text-before-or-after-shortcode-bps-directory/

Note that it is the only way to do it.

If you have further questions or requests, feel free to create other forum topics.

We remain available for all matters related with our theme!

Cheers,

Hi there,

This topic has been inactive for a while now so we will be closing it to keep the forum tidy. Don't hesitate to create a new topic if you still need help and we'll be glad to help you!

Best regards,
The Themosaurus team.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

The topic ‘Add Text & User Roles Hide Categories for Wiki’ is closed to new replies.