Support only during business hours : Monday to friday, from 8:30 am – 5:30 pm CEST

Due to the decrease in our staff due to vacations, our response time may be longer.

Be sure we're doing our best to manage your topic as soon as possible.

Appearance > Customize Not working

This topic is resolved
Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)
  • Author
    Participant
    • 8 Topics
    • 26 Posts
    @talenodigital

Hello,

I just recently upgraded to WordPress 6.1.

And suddenly and I cannot see anything when I tried to customize my site.

Please help. Thank you!

Biblebase Community
    Participant
    • 8 Topics
    • 26 Posts
    @talenodigital

Hi,

Seems like Kirki Customizer is not compatible with WordPress 6.1….

With this I can’t be able to apply all the fixes you suggested from all my tickets….

Biblebase Community
    Participant
    • 8 Topics
    • 26 Posts
    @talenodigital

And seems like my hosting support broke all my hard work… I’m so down right now…

Jason
    Keymaster
    Themosaurus Support
    • 1 Topics
    • 426 Posts
    @themoceratops

Hi Taleno,

Sorry to hear that, rest assured we will try our best to help you solve these issues!

Kirki shouldn’t have any compatibility issue with WordPress 6.1. I believe it’s best if I directly take a look at your site.

Could you create a new website user for us please? If possible with administrator capabilities so we can make a quick check of your settings.
    You can post the user name and password in your next reply and mark it as private to keep this between us.

Thank you.

Best regards,

Biblebase Community
    Participant
    • 8 Topics
    • 26 Posts
    @talenodigital
    Biblebase Community
    Participant
    • 8 Topics
    • 26 Posts
    @talenodigital
    This reply has been marked as private.
    Biblebase Community
    Participant
    • 8 Topics
    • 26 Posts
    @talenodigital

Please help delete my previous reply with credentials that is not private. Thank you!

Jason
    Keymaster
    Themosaurus Support
    • 1 Topics
    • 426 Posts
    @themoceratops

I had seen it and quickly made it private so no worries. I’ve deleted it now though to avoid the duplicate reply.

I believe I’ve found and fixed the issue. Your wp-config.php file had the letter “d” typed at the very beginning of the file, which was creating issues across your site. I’ve removed it and the Customizer now works as expected.

Best regards,

Biblebase Community
    Participant
    • 8 Topics
    • 26 Posts
    @talenodigital

Thanks Jason! However, the support did something that broke the Gorgo Theme. Please see attached image. Or just open biblebase.co

It used to be so beautiful because of the Gorgo Theme. Huhuhuhuhu

Biblebase Community
    Participant
    • 8 Topics
    • 26 Posts
    @talenodigital

But now it lost its beauty. That’s why I felt like all my hard work is gone and why I felt so down.

It’s not beautiful anymore.

Biblebase Community
    Participant
    • 8 Topics
    • 26 Posts
    @talenodigital

Oh I just opened it on Incognito view and the Accent color green is back! Thank you so much, Jason! It looks beautiful again!

But the letter “d” is still there….

Biblebase Community
    Participant
    • 8 Topics
    • 26 Posts
    @talenodigital

The letter “d” is showing when the user is Logged Out…

Biblebase Community
    Participant
    • 8 Topics
    • 26 Posts
    @talenodigital

And it’s only visible on the home page: biblebase.co

Biblebase Community
    Participant
    • 8 Topics
    • 26 Posts
    @talenodigital

All good now, Jason! Thank you so much for the extended help! Really appreciate it!

Jason
    Keymaster
    Themosaurus Support
    • 1 Topics
    • 426 Posts
    @themoceratops

Perfect, happy to see this was resolved!

As a tip for you, when you notice something that was supposed to change is still there when logged-out or on a specific page, it is most likely because the site cache needs to be purged to see the changes. You can usually purge the site cache through the caching plugin you are using. In your case if I remember correctly you are using Litespeed, which lets you purge cache through its icon in the admin bar for example.

Best regards,

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)

The topic ‘Appearance > Customize Not working’ is closed to new replies.

Troubleshooting Demo Imports

You're trying to setup your theme but you're experiencing errors when importing the demo content? Or you've just followed the setup guide but your website doesn't look exactly like our demo? These are common issues for which you can find easy and quick fixes.

Happy With our Support So Far?

Feel free to review our theme on Themeforest! It helps us making our products more known to new potential customers, which allow us more time to improve the quality and develop new features. #SharingIsCaring ❤️

Discover MatchPress

Skip • Like • Super-Like

Add powerful matching features like Member likes, skips, super likes, conditional private messaging and much more.

Setup Your Cera or Gwangi powered Community Website and Turn it into an iOS and Android App

15% discount for Cera users

To unleash the full power of your Cera or Gwangi theme, we have partnered with the Zipline team. Your community website can now be fully setup and turned into your very own custom app for iOS and Android.

Whether you've newly acquired the theme or already got your site up and running, Zipline got you covered. And we got you an incredible discount.

Holiday, Weather & Festive effects
to pimp your WordPress Site