Support only during business hours : Monday to friday, from 8:30 am – 5:30 pm CEST

Due to the decrease in our staff due to vacations, our response time may be longer.

Be sure we're doing our best to manage your topic as soon as possible.

BuddyPress Right Sidebar + GamiPress

This topic is resolved
Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • Author
    Participant
    • 33 Topics
    • 94 Posts
    @alongar

Hello,

I am having an issue with inserting GamiPress: User Rank and GamiPress: Last Achievements Earned in to the BuddyPress Right Sidebar widget. I had an issue with inserting it in to the left as well but it worked after 3 tries. The right sidebar does not work at all. I tried both live preview and the regular way. I get an error message saying, “The Block has encountered an error and cannot be previewed.” On the live preview, an error says “Please, provide any rank type.” You can not edit anything. Any help would be appreciated.

Manathan
    Keymaster
    Themosaurus Support
    • 0 Topics
    • 6297 Posts
    @themodactyl

Hi Alongar,

Thank you for reaching out to us. 🙂

Could you provide us with screenshots of your website please? Please don’t hesitate to comment or highlight your screenshots to help us better understand your issue.

Thank you.

Alongar
    Participant
    • 33 Topics
    • 94 Posts
    @alongar
    This reply has been marked as private.
    Manathan
    Keymaster
    Themosaurus Support
    • 0 Topics
    • 6297 Posts
    @themodactyl

Thank you Carm, 🙂

Please be aware that this block is managed by GamiPress. Anyway, you should be able to display the settings by clicking on Show more settings. Please find the attached screenshot.

Concerning the error, we’ve recently addressed a very similar issue in another topic:

Blocks do not load while editing

If you have further questions or requests, feel free to create other forum topics.

We remain available for all matters related with our theme!

Cheers,

Alongar
    Participant
    • 33 Topics
    • 94 Posts
    @alongar

Hello,

I fixed the issue by using another browser. The issue was with Chrome browser. I used Microsoft Edge and had no problem loading the GamiPress features in to the BuddyPress Right Sidebar widget.

Manathan
    Keymaster
    Themosaurus Support
    • 0 Topics
    • 6297 Posts
    @themodactyl

Hi Alongar,

I’m glad to read you’ve been able to solve this. 🙂

However, I’m a little surprised as we’re using Chrome and we do not face this issue. Could you please tell us which version of Chrome you were using?

Best,

Alongar
    Participant
    • 33 Topics
    • 94 Posts
    @alongar

Hello,

Chrome:
    Version 97.0.4692.99 (Official Build) (64-bit)

Manathan
    Keymaster
    Themosaurus Support
    • 0 Topics
    • 6297 Posts
    @themodactyl

Hi Alongar,

Thank you for your feedback. 🙏🏼

That’s the same version I use. That’s odd I can’t face this. My best guess is that this issue might be related to the cache as it’s working on another navigator.

I suggest you to make sure that you have the latest theme version and that all recommended plugins are up-to-date. Then, you can clear all activated caching system as well as your browser cache before investigating any further. If you want to read more on what browser cache is and how to clear it, here is an article that might help you: How to Clear Internet Cache in Every Major Browser.

Hope this will help you solve this.

Best,

Alongar
    Participant
    • 33 Topics
    • 94 Posts
    @alongar

Hello,

I cleared browser cache the day when the issue happened along with server side caching. It might be related to a browser extension(s) that I have on Chrome. Will test it tonight and reply back with the results.

Manathan
    Keymaster
    Themosaurus Support
    • 0 Topics
    • 6297 Posts
    @themodactyl

Thank you for your feedback Carm.

Indeed, it would be really interesting to share the solution with us in case a chrome extension is causing this… We’re really curious to know. Moreover, I’m sure it will help other users that might face the same issue. By doing this, you will be making a great contribution to this forum, and we thank you very much for that! #SharingIsCaring 💪🏻

Hope you’ll be able to find the solution!

Best,

Alongar
    Participant
    • 33 Topics
    • 94 Posts
    @alongar

Hello,

The issue was with a cookie stored in the browser. When the issue first happened, I cleared browser cache but did not clear cookies. I tried to see if it was extensions last night and it wasn’t. So again, I cleared browser cache but also cleared browser cookies along with it. After that, the issue is now gone and it now works with Chrome.

Manathan
    Keymaster
    Themosaurus Support
    • 0 Topics
    • 6297 Posts
    @themodactyl

I’m glad to read you were able to solve this and that all is working fine now Carm! Thank you for letting us know. 🙂

If you have further questions or requests, feel free to create other forum topics.

Don’t hesitate to review our theme on our Themeforest page: Armadon – Gaming Community WordPress Theme. It’s important for us! 🙏🏼

Wish you a great day! 🙂

Roboraptor 🦖
Themosaurus Topic Closer

Hi there,

This topic has been inactive for a while now so we will be closing it to keep the forum tidy. Don't hesitate to create a new topic if you still need help and we'll be glad to help you!

Best regards,
The Themosaurus team.

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)

The topic ‘BuddyPress Right Sidebar + GamiPress’ is closed to new replies.

Troubleshooting Demo Imports

You're trying to setup your theme but you're experiencing errors when importing the demo content? Or you've just followed the setup guide but your website doesn't look exactly like our demo? These are common issues for which you can find easy and quick fixes.

Happy With our Support So Far?

Feel free to review our theme on Themeforest! It helps us making our products more known to new potential customers, which allow us more time to improve the quality and develop new features. #SharingIsCaring ❤️

Discover MatchPress

Skip • Like • Super-Like

Add powerful matching features like Member likes, skips, super likes, conditional private messaging and much more.

Setup Your Cera or Gwangi powered Community Website and Turn it into an iOS and Android App

15% discount for Cera users

To unleash the full power of your Cera or Gwangi theme, we have partnered with the Zipline team. Your community website can now be fully setup and turned into your very own custom app for iOS and Android.

Whether you've newly acquired the theme or already got your site up and running, Zipline got you covered. And we got you an incredible discount.

Holiday, Weather & Festive effects
to pimp your WordPress Site