Support only during business hours : Monday to friday, from 8:30 am – 5:30 pm CEST

Due to the decrease in our staff due to vacations, our response time may be longer.

Be sure we're doing our best to manage your topic as soon as possible.

Content from grimlock-the-events imported not on the right way.

Find Answers and Get Support Forums Cera – Intranet & Community Theme Installation & Updates Demo Content Installation Content from grimlock-the-events imported not on the right way.

This topic is resolved
Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • Author
    Participant
    • 1 Topics
    • 6 Posts
    @kerem29

Dear Cera Themosaurus,

I have a single question. The others I have already solved. It’s about the demo university.
    The demo seems to install fine except the plugin content from grimlock-the-events-calendar/tribe-events-section doesn’t seem to import properly. The block is not supported and I can’t figure out what could be the cause.

Could you help me further with this?

Sincerely,
    Kerem Ugis

Manathan
    Keymaster
    Themosaurus Support
    • 0 Topics
    • 6297 Posts
    @themodactyl

Hi Kerem,

Thank you for buying our theme. We hope it will meet all your expectations! 🙂

We’ve recently addressed a very similar issue in another topic:

Blocks do not load while editing

The first thing to do is to make sure that you have the latest theme version and that all recommended plugins are up-to-date. Then, we invite you to disconnect yourself and empty your cache.

Then if this issue still persists, please activate logging on your website to help us getting clues and find a solution to this issue. Just turn WP_DEBUG to true, by pasting the following code lines in your wp-config.php file, just before the line that says ‘That’s all, stop editing! Happy blogging.’:

// Enable WP_DEBUG mode
    define( 'WP_DEBUG', true );

// Enable Debug logging to the /wp-content/debug.log file
    define( 'WP_DEBUG_LOG', true );

// Disable display of errors and warnings 
    define( 'WP_DEBUG_DISPLAY', false );
    @ini_set( 'display_errors', 0 );

Once you followed these steps, could you please come back to us?

Best,

Kerem Ugis
    Participant
    • 1 Topics
    • 6 Posts
    @kerem29

Hi, I have gone through all the steps. I downloaded the theme again and all plugins were already up to date. Even ran a clean wordpress installation and re-imported the demo content via the theme. Strangely enough, but the demo installation forgets to include the plugin grimlock-the-events-calendar in the import. Even if I install it in advance myself, it does not include the demo content. So something goes wrong with the demo imprter. When I put the debug code in wp-config and set everything to true it shows no errors.

Kerem Ugis
    Participant
    • 1 Topics
    • 6 Posts
    @kerem29

If I want to manually import the xml demo content via the wordpress importer I get the following message: 43807:86 Char 0x0 out of allowed range

43807:86 CData section not finished
    O:43:”Tribe__Events__Aggregator__Record__Activity”

43807:86 Premature end of data in tag meta_value line 43807

43807:86 Premature end of data in tag postmeta line 43805

43807:86 Premature end of data in tag item line 43726

43807:86 Premature end of data in tag channel line 28

43807:86 Premature end of data in tag rss line 20

Manathan
    Keymaster
    Themosaurus Support
    • 0 Topics
    • 6297 Posts
    @themodactyl

Hi Kerem,

Thank you for your precious feedback. There is definitely an issue in our theme which will be fixed in the next update.

Note that you can download manually The Events Calendar plugin. Then, a notice on your dashboard will invite you to install Grimlock for The Events Calendar. Be sure you’ll be able to create events. 🙂

We’ll be back to you as soon as the update is available.

Thank you for your patience.

Best,

Kerem Ugis
    Participant
    • 1 Topics
    • 6 Posts
    @kerem29

Thank you for your feedback,

How long do you think it will take for the update to be available? Since I will have to run a new demo installation, I can’t make too many adjustments at the moment.

Manathan
    Keymaster
    Themosaurus Support
    • 0 Topics
    • 6297 Posts
    @themodactyl

Hi Kerem,

The fact that the plugins are not installed during the theme setup is an issue that doesn’t prevent you from using these plugins.

You can install and activate The Events Calendar plugin et Grimlock for The Events Calendar plugin manually and start creating events. Be sure the theme style will be applied.

Concerning the update, no release date can be disclosed at the moment as we have a lot to work on. We’ll be back to you as soon as the update is available. However, the update will just allow you to install these plugins during the theme setup and import some fake events like our demo. As I told you, you can do it manually, all will work fine. 🙂

Let me know if you need more explanations.

Best,

Kerem Ugis
    Participant
    • 1 Topics
    • 6 Posts
    @kerem29

Yes I see it’s easy to solve excuse.

Then I have another question. I see that the theme also uses LearnPress, only learnpress has the option of translations for number of words, including the Review button, if a course does and you have answered the quiz, you can view the questions. The review button has no translation option. I searched the code myself, but this is done in JS and React alone, I don’t dare to change it too much myself because it is also an external plugin. This also applies to the notification button above Failed, this is also not made translatable in the code.

About learnpress I live in Europe and here mainly use is made of Ideal and paypal is not really common this is not standard this would also be coded manually think if you work with the plugin mollie.

have you run into these problems with other customers by any chance? I will pick them all out because I do intend to use this theme haha.

Sincerely,
    Kerem Ugis

Kerem Ugis
    Participant
    • 1 Topics
    • 6 Posts
    @kerem29

Excuse correction i mean has not the option to translate on the normal way with .po files

Manathan
    Keymaster
    Themosaurus Support
    • 0 Topics
    • 6297 Posts
    @themodactyl

Hi Kerem,

You’re welcome. 🙂

Thank you for bring these new issues to our attention. We’re glad to answer any question related with the setup of our theme.

However, it is very difficult for us to provide the best support possible and to keep track of issues and their resolution if so many questions are asked in the same topic.
    Moreover, it’s easier for us to share the resolution for a single issue with other members of our community facing the same problem.

So, could you split your questions into different topics, please? One question = one topic.
    By doing this, you will be making a great contribution to this forum, and we thank you very much for that! 🙏🏼

Thank you.

Manathan
    Keymaster
    Themosaurus Support
    • 0 Topics
    • 6297 Posts
    @themodactyl

Hi Kerem,

We have just released a new update of Grimlock. Updating this plugin to the latest version should fix this issue.

After the update, The Events Calendar and Grimlock for The Events Calendar will be imported successfully when running the theme setup.

Kindest regards,

Roboraptor 🦖
Themosaurus Topic Closer

Hi there,

This topic has been inactive for a while now so we will be closing it to keep the forum tidy. Don't hesitate to create a new topic if you still need help and we'll be glad to help you!

Best regards,
The Themosaurus team.

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)

The topic ‘Content from grimlock-the-events imported not on the right way.’ is closed to new replies.

Troubleshooting Demo Imports

You're trying to setup your theme but you're experiencing errors when importing the demo content? Or you've just followed the setup guide but your website doesn't look exactly like our demo? These are common issues for which you can find easy and quick fixes.

Happy With our Support So Far?

Feel free to review our theme on Themeforest! It helps us making our products more known to new potential customers, which allow us more time to improve the quality and develop new features. #SharingIsCaring ❤️

Discover MatchPress

Skip • Like • Super-Like

Add powerful matching features like Member likes, skips, super likes, conditional private messaging and much more.

Setup Your Cera or Gwangi powered Community Website and Turn it into an iOS and Android App

15% discount for Cera users

To unleash the full power of your Cera or Gwangi theme, we have partnered with the Zipline team. Your community website can now be fully setup and turned into your very own custom app for iOS and Android.

Whether you've newly acquired the theme or already got your site up and running, Zipline got you covered. And we got you an incredible discount.

Holiday, Weather & Festive effects
to pimp your WordPress Site