Support only during business hours : Monday to friday, from 8:30 am – 5:30 pm CEST

Due to the decrease in our staff due to vacations, our response time may be longer.

Be sure we're doing our best to manage your topic as soon as possible.

Demo Content drops down to 14% everytime it hits 18%.

This topic is resolved
Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • Author
    Participant
    • 1 Topics
    • 5 Posts
    @ahmad995

As stated in topic.

When trying to import demo content, For Gwangi, Dating, With Elementor, It starts to loop on “Content” section.
    Either one of two things happen.

Reaches up to 18%. Drops down to 14%. Endless loop.

OR

Same thing, But loops between 5% and 0%.
    ——

.ini settings are up to par. Attaching a copy below for reference.

display_errors = Off
    max_execution_time = 500
    max_input_time = 500
    max_input_vars = 2000
    memory_limit = 500M
    post_max_size = 500M
    session.gc_maxlifetime = 1440
    upload_max_filesize = 500M

Manathan
    Keymaster
    Themosaurus Support
    • 0 Topics
    • 6297 Posts
    @themodactyl

Hi @ahmad995,

Thank you for buying our theme. We hope it will meet all your expectations. ?

Usually, the setup wizard should make the demo import run smoothly, but issues can occur sometimes. Please give a quick look to the the following post, as we address the most installation common issues:

Demo Import Troubleshooting – Common Issues and Resolutions

In most cases, these type of issues are caused by server misconfigurations. Please check the WordPress prerequisites here: https://wordpress.org/about/requirements/

For better performance (and better security) we obviously recommend the version 7.2 for PHP. Nevertheless, if this is not possible for you (server type, incompatibilities with plugins, etc.) we recommend at least version 5.6.X.

Finally, this topic might also catch your attention as one of our user shared the server configuration that has helped him to solve a similar issue:
    https://support.themosaurus.com/forums/topic/import-content-page-loading-forever/#post-12500

We hope this will help! 🙂

Kind regards,

Ahmad
    Participant
    • 1 Topics
    • 5 Posts
    @ahmad995
    This reply has been marked as private.
    Manathan
    Keymaster
    Themosaurus Support
    • 0 Topics
    • 6297 Posts
    @themodactyl

Thanks, we’ll take a look at this and come back ASAP.

Thank you for your patience.

Best,

Jason
    Keymaster
    Themosaurus Support
    • 1 Topics
    • 429 Posts
    @themoceratops

Hi @Ahmad,

I have checked on your website, and found that the define( ‘WP_MEMORY_LIMIT’, ‘500M’ ); line in your wp-config.php file was incorrectly using curly quotes (‘) instead of straight quotes ('). Curly quotes are not recognized in the PHP language therefore the WP_MEMORY_LIMIT didn’t change and was still the default memory limit. I have corrected that for you and processed a new import of the demo content which ended successfully, which confirms that this was the reason for the demo import not working.

Best regards,

Ahmad
    Participant
    • 1 Topics
    • 5 Posts
    @ahmad995

I checked,

But I need to install the “Dating” Variant of the theme, Not community, Am still facing same error on the Dating Gwangi theme. Please advise.

Ahmad
    Participant
    • 1 Topics
    • 5 Posts
    @ahmad995

Still facing same issue, Community Demo etc. are working,

However as mentioned at the beginning, I am looking to work with the Dating demo,

I am still unable to import demo content, Same error remains.

Please advise.

Jason
    Keymaster
    Themosaurus Support
    • 1 Topics
    • 429 Posts
    @themoceratops

Hi @ahmad995,

After investigating we have found that there was indeed an issue specifically with the import of the Dating demo. We have now fixed that issue, thanks a lot for your feedback!

Please note that demo import service is usually not part of the support that we provide, but since this was an issue on our end, after we fixed the issue I went ahead and imported the Dating demo on your website for you. You should now be able to enjoy using Gwangi as expected 🙂

Best regards,

Ahmad
    Participant
    • 1 Topics
    • 5 Posts
    @ahmad995

Hello Jason,

Thank you for the update and for fixing the web, I appreciate the support!

Regards,
    Ahmad

Manathan
    Keymaster
    Themosaurus Support
    • 0 Topics
    • 6297 Posts
    @themodactyl

Hi @ahmad995,

I’m glad to read that @themoceratops has been able to help you!

Cheers,

Manathan
    Keymaster
    Themosaurus Support
    • 0 Topics
    • 6297 Posts
    @themodactyl

If you’re happy with our theme, feel free to review our theme on our Themeforest page:
    https://themeforest.net/item/gwangi-dating-community-theme/21115855

It very appreciated and it helps us making our products more known to new potential customers, which allow us more time to improve the quality over time and develop new features. It’s a win-win !

And by doing this, you will be making a great contribution to our community! #SharingIsCaring 🙂

Thank you!

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)

The topic ‘Demo Content drops down to 14% everytime it hits 18%.’ is closed to new replies.

Troubleshooting Demo Imports

You're trying to setup your theme but you're experiencing errors when importing the demo content? Or you've just followed the setup guide but your website doesn't look exactly like our demo? These are common issues for which you can find easy and quick fixes.

Happy With our Support So Far?

Feel free to review our theme on Themeforest! It helps us making our products more known to new potential customers, which allow us more time to improve the quality and develop new features. #SharingIsCaring ❤️

Discover MatchPress

Skip • Like • Super-Like

Add powerful matching features like Member likes, skips, super likes, conditional private messaging and much more.

Setup Your Cera or Gwangi powered Community Website and Turn it into an iOS and Android App

15% discount for Cera users

To unleash the full power of your Cera or Gwangi theme, we have partnered with the Zipline team. Your community website can now be fully setup and turned into your very own custom app for iOS and Android.

Whether you've newly acquired the theme or already got your site up and running, Zipline got you covered. And we got you an incredible discount.

Holiday, Weather & Festive effects
to pimp your WordPress Site