Support only during business hours : Monday to friday, from 8:30 am – 5:30 pm CEST

Due to the decrease in our staff due to vacations, our response time may be longer.

Be sure we're doing our best to manage your topic as soon as possible.

Elementor

This topic is resolved
Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    Participant
    • 3 Topics
    • 16 Posts
    @pixdevs

Hi! Demo import problem solved but elementor isn’t working. I have already asked about my previous ticket and they want me to create new ticket. I am looking for help.

Mehedi Hasan
    Participant
    • 3 Topics
    • 16 Posts
    @pixdevs

The emulator isn’t working. After you manually import the demo. The emulator is active but isn’t showing or working.
    Thanks

Manathan
    Keymaster
    Themosaurus Support
    • 0 Topics
    • 6297 Posts
    @themodactyl

Hi @pixdevs,

Thank you very much for splitting your questions into various topics! You’re making a great contribution to our community, and you’re also helping us to keep our forums tidy! ?

If you wish to use Elementor to edit you Homepage, you need to make sure that you’ve selected Elementor as you primary page builder during the setup, like suggested here:
    https://support.themosaurus.com/forums/topic/sorry-the-content-area-was-not-found-in-your-page-2/#post-11379

Then if not already done, please apply the “Elementor Full Width” or “Elementor Canvas” page template to your page. Finally, to display the section widgets from our demo Homepages, just select one the imported Elementor template to start your page (like “Home”), like discussed here:
    https://support.themosaurus.com/forums/topic/sorry-the-content-area-was-not-found-in-your-page-2/#post-11384

If those steps have been done correctly, you should be able to edit your Homepage with Elementor in no time! 🙂

Best regards,

Mehedi Hasan
    Participant
    • 3 Topics
    • 16 Posts
    @pixdevs

It’s not working

Mehedi Hasan
    Participant
    • 3 Topics
    • 16 Posts
    @pixdevs

My 1st problem was I couldn’t import the dating demo then I just create a support ticket about that. After that, you guys import the demo manually. When I checked the site demo was imported but Elementor wasn’t working and now Elementor is active but I can’t see in any pages.

Jean-Pascal
    Keymaster
    Themosaurus Support
    • 0 Topics
    • 615 Posts
    @themopteryx

Hi @pixdevs,

Thank you for reaching out!

We have manually installed the dating demo on your server early this week due to the fact that an unknown problem occurred on your server.
    Since you didn’t mention your choice to use the Elementor page builder, we installed the demo dating without this plugin (and so the pages have been installed in a classic way, without Elementor).

In order to avoid a new installation process, please apply the “Elementor Full Width” or “Elementor Canvas” page template to your page. Finally, to display the section widgets from our demo Homepages, just select one the imported Elementor template to start your page (like “Home”), like discussed here:
    https://support.themosaurus.com/forums/topic/sorry-the-content-area-was-not-found-in-your-page-2/#post-11384

If those steps have been done correctly, you should be able to edit your Homepage with Elementor in no time! 🙂

Best regards,

Roboraptor 🦖
Themosaurus Topic Closer

Hi there,

This topic has been inactive for a while now so we will be closing it to keep the forum tidy. Don't hesitate to create a new topic if you still need help and we'll be glad to help you!

Best regards,
The Themosaurus team.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

The topic ‘Elementor’ is closed to new replies.

Troubleshooting Demo Imports

You're trying to setup your theme but you're experiencing errors when importing the demo content? Or you've just followed the setup guide but your website doesn't look exactly like our demo? These are common issues for which you can find easy and quick fixes.

Happy With our Support So Far?

Feel free to review our theme on Themeforest! It helps us making our products more known to new potential customers, which allow us more time to improve the quality and develop new features. #SharingIsCaring ❤️

Discover MatchPress

Skip • Like • Super-Like

Add powerful matching features like Member likes, skips, super likes, conditional private messaging and much more.

Setup Your Cera or Gwangi powered Community Website and Turn it into an iOS and Android App

15% discount for Cera users

To unleash the full power of your Cera or Gwangi theme, we have partnered with the Zipline team. Your community website can now be fully setup and turned into your very own custom app for iOS and Android.

Whether you've newly acquired the theme or already got your site up and running, Zipline got you covered. And we got you an incredible discount.

Holiday, Weather & Festive effects
to pimp your WordPress Site