Support only during business hours : Monday to friday, from 8:30 am – 5:30 pm CEST

Due to the decrease in our staff due to vacations, our response time may be longer.

Be sure we're doing our best to manage your topic as soon as possible.

elementor product

This topic is resolved
Viewing 25 posts - 1 through 25 (of 29 total)
  • Author
    Participant
    • 25 Topics
    • 82 Posts
    @janounog

I want to use elementor to build my site, i do know how to import elementor template from gwangi but my problem it’s launching the site. last time when i use elementor it’s crashed my site and all pages stepped on top of one another unable to be read or viewed. and your last solution I received from you was to deactivate elementor plugin. now i want to use elementor for my site what should I do to use elementor after importing the demo, build it, launch it without having the problem of seeing my site been crashed.

Manathan
    Keymaster
    Themosaurus Support
    • 0 Topics
    • 6321 Posts
    @themodactyl

Hi Jules, 🙂

Glad to hear from you!

As you know, our theme is indeed compatible with Elementor.

Our demo have been build with Gutenberg editor. It is the default editor for WordPress and is recommended for many reasons, including its ease of use, speed and lightness. To know more about how to use Gutenberg, I think this article from WP Beginner might help you: How to Use the WordPress Block Editor.

You should know that we have developed our own blocks called Grimlock (Grimlock Section, Grimlock Query, Grimlock Posts, Grimlock Divider, …). These blocks will give you a lot of customization possibilities. You shouldn’t feel limited. Note that we use widgets in our theme, more precisely in the footer. You will be able to use the customizer to change the look and add widgets in the widget areas defined by our theme. Both Grimlock widgets and Grimlock blocks have the same characteristics.

Concerning your other topic concerning Elementor, I understood that you wanted to give a try to Gutenberg. Wah did you though about this editor? You’re free to use Elementor if you want, all should work fine! We wrote an article in our documentation that explain how to import the Elementor templates:

Installing the Elementor Demo Version Manually

I hope this will help you. Don’t hesitate to come back to us if you have other questions of if something is not clear.

Best,

Jules
    Participant
    • 25 Topics
    • 82 Posts
    @janounog

last time when my site crashed, you asked me to deactivate elementor to reinstate wordpress to work with my site, as i am using wordpress editor as I speak and wanted to move in to elementor, need to know if there is something I have to do in order to make elementor work properly ?

Manathan
    Keymaster
    Themosaurus Support
    • 0 Topics
    • 6321 Posts
    @themodactyl

Hi Jules,

It seems there was a misunderstanding. Sorry for that.

Elementor should work fine, you just have to import the provided templates like explained in this article from our documentation: Installing the Elementor Demo version Manually.

Here is your previous topic:

editing page not working

As explained in this topic, the fact that you didn’t see anything when you opened your page with Elementor made me think that you may not have imported the templates. Did you follow the steps in the article I sent you?

Hope this will help you.

Cheers,

Jules
    Participant
    • 25 Topics
    • 82 Posts
    @janounog
    This reply has been marked as private.
    Jules
    Participant
    • 25 Topics
    • 82 Posts
    @janounog
    Jules
    Participant
    • 25 Topics
    • 82 Posts
    @janounog

how to use d-none in elementor to hide a section

Manathan
    Keymaster
    Themosaurus Support
    • 0 Topics
    • 6321 Posts
    @themodactyl

Hi Jules,

When using Elementor, they are two page template you’ll use:

Elementor Full Width
    This template will use the standard header, navigation and footer of the theme.

Elementor canvas
    This template will allow you to use Elementor for the entire page as it will remove the standard header, nav and footer. Then, you’ll be able to create them using Elementor.

Concerning the shortcode for BPS, you have to copy-paste the code in a Shortcode block. Elementor has one. Tell me if you need more explanations. 🙂

Hope this will help you.

Cheers,

Jules
    Participant
    • 25 Topics
    • 82 Posts
    @janounog

My question was how can I change or replace the picture of the woman and remove the word HOME

Manathan
    Keymaster
    Themosaurus Support
    • 0 Topics
    • 6321 Posts
    @themodactyl

Hi Jules,

This is the Featured image that is displayed there. To change the word, you need to change the title of the page.

Best,

Jules
    Participant
    • 25 Topics
    • 82 Posts
    @janounog
    Jules
    Participant
    • 25 Topics
    • 82 Posts
    @janounog

Concerning the shortcode for BPS, you have to copy-paste the code in a Shortcode block. Elementor has one. Tell me if you need more explanations. 🙂
    please where is the shotcode block. I checked on setting, style and advance couldn’t see the shortcode block please help

Manathan
    Keymaster
    Themosaurus Support
    • 0 Topics
    • 6321 Posts
    @themodactyl

Hi Jules,

You can change the header style in Customize > Appearance > Header > Style. Please find the attached screenshot.

To add a Search Form in the page, you have to:

1. Add the shortcode block on the page, using elementor builder,
    2. Copy-paste the shortcode of the form in the block,
    3. Publish the modifications.

I added some screenshots to illustrate these steps. Hope this will help you understand how to achieve that.

Best,

Jules
    Participant
    • 25 Topics
    • 82 Posts
    @janounog
    Manathan
    Keymaster
    Themosaurus Support
    • 0 Topics
    • 6321 Posts
    @themodactyl

Hi Jules,

That’s really odd! It’s best if we take a quick look at this. Could you create a new website user for us please? If possible with administrator capabilities so we can make a quick check of your settings.
    You can post the user name and password in your next reply and mark it as private to keep this between us.

Also, are we free to deactivate plugins for our tests? In this case, I invite you to make a backup before we investigate your website further in order to make sure you don’t loose any data if something goes wrong.

Thank you.

Jules
    Participant
    • 25 Topics
    • 82 Posts
    @janounog

as you see in the screenshot, the editing or drag widget here it’s not in the middle of the screen or should I say section (new section) create are not line up together with others section, how should I get it fixe

Jules
    Participant
    • 25 Topics
    • 82 Posts
    @janounog
    Manathan
    Keymaster
    Themosaurus Support
    • 0 Topics
    • 6321 Posts
    @themodactyl

Hi Jules,

Thank you for granting us access to your website.

On which page are you facing this? I checked the homepage, but I can see that this page is still made with Gutenberg. It seems the Elementor template has not been imported. For that reason, you can’t edit the homepage using Elementor builder.

Here are the steps as mentioned in the article IO send you:

1. Go to Dashboard > Templates > Saved Templates and click on Import Templates to select the file containing the templates. Download the right templates by clicking on the link listed in the article I sent you. Then, unzip the file you just downloaded to import the .json files. Note that the templates that will be imported are the list of the actual pages you’ll have to delete on the next step.
    2. Go to your Dashboard > Pages and select the pages you want to delete.
    3. Then, create a new page. On the Page Attributes, select the Elementor Full Width template and publish your page.
    4. Click on the Templates icon. Then, in My Templates, you’ll find all the imported templates. select the related one and import this template into the page you’re editing.

Here is the related article: Installing the Elementor Demo Version Manually

Hope this will help you.

Best,

Jules
    Participant
    • 25 Topics
    • 82 Posts
    @janounog

i followed your last response, on the attribute I entered elementor full width but the page didn’t go on full width, on my elementor template all pages I have downloaded also are all shrink and can’t be on full width when creating the page. see screenshot, don’t know what’s going on

Manathan
    Keymaster
    Themosaurus Support
    • 0 Topics
    • 6321 Posts
    @themodactyl

Hi Jules,

It seems Grimlock for Elementor plugin was not activated. Now, everything seems to work fine. Can you please check on your side?

Best,

Manathan
    Keymaster
    Themosaurus Support
    • 0 Topics
    • 6321 Posts
    @themodactyl
    Jules
    Participant
    • 25 Topics
    • 82 Posts
    @janounog

thank you I saw that it works, how can I hide a section. last time I use d-none in wordpress. how can I make it possible with elementor to hide a section.

Manathan
    Keymaster
    Themosaurus Support
    • 0 Topics
    • 6321 Posts
    @themodactyl

Hi Jules,

Elementor manages his own feature to hide a block. In the Advanced tab, in Responsive, you can hide the block on mobile, tablet and desktop.

Please find the attached screenshot.

Best,

Jules
    Participant
    • 25 Topics
    • 82 Posts
    @janounog

THANK YOU !!!!!!!!!!! YOU R THE BEST

Manathan
    Keymaster
    Themosaurus Support
    • 0 Topics
    • 6321 Posts
    @themodactyl

You’re welcome Jules, I’m glad I was able to help you. 🙂

Cheers,

Roboraptor 🦖
Themosaurus Topic Closer

Hi there,

This topic has been inactive for a while now so we will be closing it to keep the forum tidy. Don't hesitate to create a new topic if you still need help and we'll be glad to help you!

Best regards,
The Themosaurus team.

Viewing 25 posts - 1 through 25 (of 29 total)

The topic ‘elementor product’ is closed to new replies.

Troubleshooting Demo Imports

You're trying to setup your theme but you're experiencing errors when importing the demo content? Or you've just followed the setup guide but your website doesn't look exactly like our demo? These are common issues for which you can find easy and quick fixes.

Happy With our Support So Far?

Feel free to review our theme on Themeforest! It helps us making our products more known to new potential customers, which allow us more time to improve the quality and develop new features. #SharingIsCaring ❤️

Discover MatchPress

Skip • Like • Super-Like

Add powerful matching features like Member likes, skips, super likes, conditional private messaging and much more.

Setup Your Cera or Gwangi powered Community Website and Turn it into an iOS and Android App

15% discount for Cera users

To unleash the full power of your Cera or Gwangi theme, we have partnered with the Zipline team. Your community website can now be fully setup and turned into your very own custom app for iOS and Android.

Whether you've newly acquired the theme or already got your site up and running, Zipline got you covered. And we got you an incredible discount.

Holiday, Weather & Festive effects
to pimp your WordPress Site