Support only during business hours : Monday to friday, from 8:30 am – 5:30 pm CEST

Due to the decrease in our staff due to vacations, our response time may be longer.

Be sure we're doing our best to manage your topic as soon as possible.

GamiPress Rank Text Not Showing

This topic is resolved
Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)
  • Author
    Participant
    • 33 Topics
    • 94 Posts
    @alongar

Hello,

The text for the rank is not showing next to the thumbnail on mobile. However, it shows on desktop. I attached a desktop screenshot of the rank text “Exodus Leader” which shows on desktop. Another screenshot on mobile shows just the icon with no text. Any help in figuring out how to display the text on mobile as well would be greatly appreciated!

Alongar
    Participant
    • 33 Topics
    • 94 Posts
    @alongar

Sorry, I forgot to add that this issue relates to the bbPress forums, the screenshots should give it away. 😛

Manathan
    Keymaster
    Themosaurus Support
    • 0 Topics
    • 6297 Posts
    @themodactyl

Hi Carm,

Thank you for reaching out to us!

It’s best if we take a quick look at this. Could you create a new website user for us please? If possible with administrator capabilities so we can make a quick check of your settings.
    You can post the user name and password in your next reply and mark it as private to keep this between us.

Also, are we free to deactivate plugins for our tests? In this case, I invite you to make a backup before we investigate your website further in order to make sure you don’t loose any data if something goes wrong.

Thank you.

Alongar
    Participant
    • 33 Topics
    • 94 Posts
    @alongar

Hello,

I did further testing and found out the issue is with the Grimlock for bbPress plugin. When deactivated, the text shows on mobile like expected, when activated, the text is no longer visible. I attached a screenshot.

Manathan
    Keymaster
    Themosaurus Support
    • 0 Topics
    • 6297 Posts
    @themodactyl

Thank you for your feedback Carm. Unfortunately, we can’t reproduce this with our demo. Could you grant us access to your WP Admin, please?

This way, we will investigate further to find from where this issue is coming from and how we can help you.

Regards,

Alongar
    Participant
    • 33 Topics
    • 94 Posts
    @alongar
    This reply has been marked as private.
    Manathan
    Keymaster
    Themosaurus Support
    • 0 Topics
    • 6297 Posts
    @themodactyl

Thank you for granting us access to your WP Admin Carm.

However, it seems I can’t access to your dashboard. It seems something prevent me from logging. Could you deactivate WordFence, please?

Regards,

Alongar
    Participant
    • 33 Topics
    • 94 Posts
    @alongar

Hello,

I had the login temporary restricted to my IP while I was working on the site. You should be able to log in now.

Alongar
    Participant
    • 33 Topics
    • 94 Posts
    @alongar

Hello,

I added the IP restriction to only my IP for login back up so you won’t be able to log in because I believe I found the issue.

At first I said the issue was with Grimlock for bbPress plugin but the issue is with Grimlock for GamiPress plugin. Can you check on your side with the Grimlock for GamiPress plugin? I attached a screenshot with Grimlock for GamiPress disabled that shows both the thumbnail and rank text for mobile which resolves the issue. If you can’t reproduce the problem, I will remove the IP restriction so you can have access. Also, thanks for all your help that you have been giving me the past few days. I must be a pain.

Manathan
    Keymaster
    Themosaurus Support
    • 0 Topics
    • 6297 Posts
    @themodactyl

Hi Carm,

No problem. Be sure we have at heart to provide the best support possible to our users. 🙂

It would be easier to access to your dashboard. This way, I can make a snippet waiting to fix this. Can you please deactivate the IP restriction temporarily? I will tell you when I’m done so you can reactivate.

Please note that we provide support only during belgian business hours : Monday to friday, from 8:30 am – 5:30 pm CEST. Our response time can be up to 1 business day.

Thank you for your understanding.

Alongar
    Participant
    • 33 Topics
    • 94 Posts
    @alongar
    Erike
    Participant
    • 5 Topics
    • 11 Posts
    @erike

Hello.
    Same problem in activity feed (buddypress).

Problem N.2
    Gamipress icons are in the wrong place. (activity feed-buddypress)

Thanks for the good work!

Manathan
    Keymaster
    Themosaurus Support
    • 0 Topics
    • 6297 Posts
    @themodactyl

Hi Carm and Erike,

Concerning the ranks, please be aware that the labels are not displayed on mobile to make them responsive. To display them anyway, simply add the following code snippet to your website:

/**
    * Display the label of rank in mobile
    */
    @media (max-width: 767.98px){
    	.bbp-list-author-info .gamipress-bbpress-rank .gamipress-bbpress-rank-thumbnail + .gamipress-bbpress-rank-title {
    			display: inline-block;
    	}
    }

To add this code snippet to your site, we recommend that you paste it to the Custom CSS panel of your WordPress Customizer. Just go to your dashboard and navigate to “Appearance > Customize > Additional CSS”.
    Pasting your code snippet there should do the trick for you.

Also, it’s important to remember that we share snippet only to solve issues with our theme. Any further request for CSS snippets will have to be part of a defect that needs to be fixed urgently. No snippets will be shared otherwise.

Concerning the GamiPress icons in the text field of the Activity Stream, I’m afraid it is standard behaviour with GamiPress.

Please note that this issue is related with the use of GamiPress, not with the use of your theme. As theme authors, the installation, setting or debugging of third party plugins isn’t part of the support we will provide.

To go further, we invite you to ask for more help from the plugin authors and post your request on their support forums: Contact GamiPress

We remain available for all support requests related with the use of your theme.

Regards,

Alongar
    Participant
    • 33 Topics
    • 94 Posts
    @alongar
    Manathan
    Keymaster
    Themosaurus Support
    • 0 Topics
    • 6297 Posts
    @themodactyl

Hi Alongar,

You’re welcome. 🙂

Note that I deleted the screenshots, as requested.

Cheers,

Roboraptor 🦖
Themosaurus Topic Closer

Hi there,

This topic has been inactive for a while now so we will be closing it to keep the forum tidy. Don't hesitate to create a new topic if you still need help and we'll be glad to help you!

Best regards,
The Themosaurus team.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)

The topic ‘GamiPress Rank Text Not Showing’ is closed to new replies.

Troubleshooting Demo Imports

You're trying to setup your theme but you're experiencing errors when importing the demo content? Or you've just followed the setup guide but your website doesn't look exactly like our demo? These are common issues for which you can find easy and quick fixes.

Happy With our Support So Far?

Feel free to review our theme on Themeforest! It helps us making our products more known to new potential customers, which allow us more time to improve the quality and develop new features. #SharingIsCaring ❤️

Discover MatchPress

Skip • Like • Super-Like

Add powerful matching features like Member likes, skips, super likes, conditional private messaging and much more.

Setup Your Cera or Gwangi powered Community Website and Turn it into an iOS and Android App

15% discount for Cera users

To unleash the full power of your Cera or Gwangi theme, we have partnered with the Zipline team. Your community website can now be fully setup and turned into your very own custom app for iOS and Android.

Whether you've newly acquired the theme or already got your site up and running, Zipline got you covered. And we got you an incredible discount.

Holiday, Weather & Festive effects
to pimp your WordPress Site