Support only during business hours : Monday to friday, from 8:30 am – 5:30 pm CEST

Due to the decrease in our staff due to vacations, our response time may be longer.

Be sure we're doing our best to manage your topic as soon as possible.

HELP – Intranet web development

This topic is resolved
Viewing 17 posts - 1 through 17 (of 17 total)
  • Author
    Participant
    • 7 Topics
    • 19 Posts
    @osapps

Hello !
    Can you guide me through the configuration of my CERA PROJECT ?
    I find difficulties in creating “groups”, “members” and implementing the “multilangual fonction with polylang pluging”.

When i try in the administration of wordpress it work find but not showing in Intranet Cera

Thanks

Themosaurusrex
    Keymaster
    Themosaurus Support
    • 0 Topics
    • 2048 Posts
    @themosaurusrex

Hi @osapps,

Thank you for reaching back to us! ?

How did you translate your website? Did you also translate your website using the provided cera.pot file? If that’s not the case, I suggest that you give a quick look to the following post as it addresses this topic:

Translating Your Theme

Usually, we recommend to rename both files cera-<your-language-code>.mo and cera-<your-language-code>.po. Then, please replace from the file name by the language code of your choice, for instance fr_FR for french.

The best practice is to move the files in the theme languages directory of your website: wp-content/languages/themes directory. There, you will find the translation for other themes. This will also ensure that the files will not be lost during any future update.

You should also make sure to translate the required plugins to your language. Usually, people tend to do this with Polylang but you can also do this using the plugin translation files.

These translations should be contained in the following plugins:
    – BuddyPress
    – Grimlock
    – Grimlock for BuddyPress
    – Grimlock for bbPress

They each contain a POT file that can be translated under the following directory: wp-content/plugins/grimlock/languages/grimlock.pot

Usually, we recommend to rename both translated files grimlock-your-language-code.mo and grimlock-your-language-code.po. Then, please replace from the file name by the language code of your choice, for instance fr_FR for french.

Finally, the best practice is to move the files in the plugins languages directory of your whole website: wp-content/languages/plugins directory. There, you will find the translation for other plugins.

This will also ensure that the files will not be lost during any future update.

Best regards,

osapps
    Participant
    • 7 Topics
    • 19 Posts
    @osapps

Hello sir
    Thanks so much for your reply.
    I have activated all buddypress module as recommended in the support forum but I still have 3 major concerns please :
    1- I cannot create Groups and Members the community module;
    2- When we clic on the menu items “Groups” and “Members” pages are empty;
    3- Can you please show us how to setup by default after logging the Menu Sidebar to be opened?
    Thanks in advance for your feedback.

Kind rgds

Themosaurusrex
    Keymaster
    Themosaurus Support
    • 0 Topics
    • 2048 Posts
    @themosaurusrex

Hi @osapps,

It seems that something went wrong during your installation as many things seem to be missing.

We really suggest to use the setup wizard to install the theme, as it will programmatically do extra steps for you. If something went wrong during the setup, it’s recommended to address the issue right now as it might lead to other problems in the future.

You can easily reset your WordPress database using WP Reset (https://wordpress.org/plugins/wp-reset/) and start fresh with our setup wizard.

Please also note that the “Members” and “Groups” pages will always be empty as you have to create the desired groups by yourself and let your members register themselves.

Best regards,

Themosaurusrex
    Keymaster
    Themosaurus Support
    • 0 Topics
    • 2048 Posts
    @themosaurusrex

Please also be informed that we’re glad to answer any question related with the setup/use of our theme.

However, it very difficult for us to provide the best support possible and to keep track of issues and their resolution if you so many questions in the same topic.
    Moreover, it’s easier for us to share the resolution for a single issue with other members of our community facing the same problem.

Can you please move your question unrelated with your translation issue into different topics?
    By doing this, you will be making a great contribution to this forum, and we thank you very much for that!

Best regards,

osapps
    Participant
    • 7 Topics
    • 19 Posts
    @osapps
    This reply has been marked as private.
    Themosaurusrex
    Keymaster
    Themosaurus Support
    • 0 Topics
    • 2048 Posts
    @themosaurusrex

Hi @osapps,

Thank you for sharing these credentials with us. I’ve just visited your website and nothing seems to be missing at first glance.

As I mentioned above, the “Members” and “Groups” pages will always be empty as you have to create the desired groups by yourself and let your members register themselves.

You could also choose to import dummy data during your testing process. To do so, I recommend you install the follow plugin which will create dummy members, groups and posts for you:

BuddyPress Default Data

Best regards,

osapps
    Participant
    • 7 Topics
    • 19 Posts
    @osapps

I install the plugins and import the default data from the plugins but the members are still not displayed and the same for groups

Thank you

Kind rgds

Themosaurusrex
    Keymaster
    Themosaurus Support
    • 0 Topics
    • 2048 Posts
    @themosaurusrex

Hi @osapps,

Could you deactivate Paid Memberships Pro and its add-ons please? And confirm me that the issue is still persisting?

Thank you.

osapps
    Participant
    • 7 Topics
    • 19 Posts
    @osapps

Okay thanks;

It’s always the same, Currently the 2 plugins are disabled

osapps
    Participant
    • 7 Topics
    • 19 Posts
    @osapps
    This reply has been marked as private.
    Themosaurusrex
    Keymaster
    Themosaurus Support
    • 0 Topics
    • 2048 Posts
    @themosaurusrex

Hi @osapps,

Your members are actually displayed on your website. (Please see attached.)

The issue is that your menu is not properly set as it is not redirecting you to the Members page set in BP (“Membres”) but to a page called “Members”.

Setting your menu with the appropriate pages will solve your issue.

Cheers,

osapps
    Participant
    • 7 Topics
    • 19 Posts
    @osapps

Okay thank you very much

osapps
    Participant
    • 7 Topics
    • 19 Posts
    @osapps

It work now very good;

Please i want to ask you; I would like to know how to implement the multilingual by translating all the contents and strings of the themes with polylang;

Themosaurusrex
    Keymaster
    Themosaurus Support
    • 0 Topics
    • 2048 Posts
    @themosaurusrex

Hi @osapps,

We’re glad to answer any question related with the setup of our theme. However, it very difficult for us to provide the best support possible and to keep track of issues and their resolution if you so many questions in the same topic.

Moreover, it’s easier for us to share the resolution for a single issue with other members of our community facing the same problem.

So, could you move your latest question into a different topic? By doing this, you will be making a great contribution to this forum, and we thank you very much for that! ?

Best regards,

osapps
    Participant
    • 7 Topics
    • 19 Posts
    @osapps

Okay

Kind rgds

Themosaurusrex
    Keymaster
    Themosaurus Support
    • 0 Topics
    • 2048 Posts
    @themosaurusrex

Thank you very much for this! It helps us in keeping the topics tidy! ?

Viewing 17 posts - 1 through 17 (of 17 total)

The topic ‘HELP – Intranet web development’ is closed to new replies.

Troubleshooting Demo Imports

You're trying to setup your theme but you're experiencing errors when importing the demo content? Or you've just followed the setup guide but your website doesn't look exactly like our demo? These are common issues for which you can find easy and quick fixes.

Happy With our Support So Far?

Feel free to review our theme on Themeforest! It helps us making our products more known to new potential customers, which allow us more time to improve the quality and develop new features. #SharingIsCaring ❤️

Discover MatchPress

Skip • Like • Super-Like

Add powerful matching features like Member likes, skips, super likes, conditional private messaging and much more.

Setup Your Cera or Gwangi powered Community Website and Turn it into an iOS and Android App

15% discount for Cera users

To unleash the full power of your Cera or Gwangi theme, we have partnered with the Zipline team. Your community website can now be fully setup and turned into your very own custom app for iOS and Android.

Whether you've newly acquired the theme or already got your site up and running, Zipline got you covered. And we got you an incredible discount.

Holiday, Weather & Festive effects
to pimp your WordPress Site