How can I support see bookmarks of members on Gorgo dashboard

Home Forums Gorgo – Multi-Purpose Gutenberg Blog & Magazine Theme Theme Customizer How can I support see bookmarks of members on Gorgo dashboard

This topic contains 2 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  Olivier 4 months, 4 weeks ago.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author

Tri Hoang
    Participant
    • 11 Posts
    @hmtri1011

My client wants to see the bookmark articles of members on Gorgo admin dashboard page, how can I approach this requirement?

Manathan
    Keymaster
    • 1486 Posts
    @themodactyl
    Themosaurus Support

Hi @hmtri1011,

Thanks for getting in touch! We’ve received your request and we’ll get you an answer shortly. 🙂

We really thank you for your patience!

Kind regards,

Olivier
    • 1843 Posts
    @themosaurusrex
    Themosaurus Support

Hi @hmtri1011,

Unfortunately, this feature is not available with BuddyPress and to our knowledge, there is no plugin that you could install to add this feature to your website. We think that this feature requires custom development work.

As suggested in this topic, Favorites seems a good fit for your requirement:

How can I support bookmark with Gorgo?

Furthermore, it has been created for developers. You will be able to extend its features to see the bookmarked articles of your members as this plugin is very well documented. For more, please visit:

Home

Best,

Hi there,

This topic has been inactive for a while now so we will be closing it to keep the forum tidy. Don't hesitate to create a new topic if you still need help and we'll be glad to help you!

Best regards,
The Themosaurus team.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

The topic ‘How can I support see bookmarks of members on Gorgo dashboard’ is closed to new replies.