Support only during business hours : Monday to friday, from 8:30 am – 5:30 pm CEST

Due to the decrease in our staff due to vacations, our response time may be longer.

Be sure we're doing our best to manage your topic as soon as possible.

I’ve tried the demo importer and get a Fatal error

This topic is resolved
Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    Participant
    • 5 Topics
    • 7 Posts
    @dsparks

So when I try to do a Theme setup I get a fatal error as below

Fatal error: Uncaught Error: Call to undefined method TGM_Plugin_Activation::get_tgmpa_url() in /home/bd5zowjrvmk9/public_html/dev2.mumubl.com/wp-content/themes/gorgo/libs/merlin/class-merlin.php:468 Stack trace: #0 /home/bd5zowjrvmk9/public_html/dev2.mumubl.com/wp-includes/class-wp-hook.php(285): Merlin->admin_page() #1 /home/bd5zowjrvmk9/public_html/dev2.mumubl.com/wp-includes/class-wp-hook.php(311): WP_Hook->apply_filters(NULL, Array) #2 /home/bd5zowjrvmk9/public_html/dev2.mumubl.com/wp-includes/plugin.php(484): WP_Hook->do_action(Array) #3 /home/bd5zowjrvmk9/public_html/dev2.mumubl.com/wp-admin/admin.php(175): do_action(‘admin_init’) #4 /home/bd5zowjrvmk9/public_html/dev2.mumubl.com/wp-admin/themes.php(10): require_once(‘/home/bd5zowjrv…’) #5 {main} thrown in /home/bd5zowjrvmk9/public_html/dev2.mumubl.com/wp-content/themes/gorgo/libs/merlin/class-merlin.php on line 468

I’ve had a look and tried skipping the if else statement where that is so it uses the else rather than the if but that leaves me without any of the required plugins installed and a lot of missing content in the demo content.
    Any chance you can offer some help?

Manathan
    Keymaster
    Themosaurus Support
    • 0 Topics
    • 6288 Posts
    @themodactyl

Hi Sparks,

Thank you for buying our theme. We hope it will meet all your expectations! 🙂

We’re sorry to read you’re facing some issue with our theme. Maybe it’s best if we take a quick look at this…

Could you create a new website user for us please? If possible with administrator capabilities so we can make a quick check of your settings.
    You can post the user name and password in your next reply and mark it as private to keep this between us.

Also, are we free to deactivate plugins for our tests? In this case, I invite you to make a backup before we investigate your website further in order to make sure you don’t loose any data if something goes wrong.

To help us getting clues and find a solution to this issue, please activate logging on your website, just turn WP_DEBUG to true, by pasting the following code lines in your wp-config.php file, just before the line that says ‘That’s all, stop editing! Happy blogging.’:

// Enable WP_DEBUG mode
    define( 'WP_DEBUG', true );

// Enable Debug logging to the /wp-content/debug.log file
    define( 'WP_DEBUG_LOG', true );

// Disable display of errors and warnings 
    define( 'WP_DEBUG_DISPLAY', false );
    @ini_set( 'display_errors', 0 )

More on this in the following topic: https://codex.wordpress.org/Debugging_in_WordPress

Thank you.

D Sparks
    Participant
    • 5 Topics
    • 7 Posts
    @dsparks
    This reply has been marked as private.
    Manathan
    Keymaster
    Themosaurus Support
    • 0 Topics
    • 6288 Posts
    @themodactyl

Thank you Sparks for granting us access to your WP Admin. 🙂

We did our best to help you by trying to import the demo ourselves. Please note that we do not usually provide installation services. We did it as a courtesy.

Please note that your website seems very slow. I took the liberty to do some tests and this issue seems to be related to your hosting service.

It seems the content can’t be imported. Our best guess is that there is a limit that prevent to import the demo completely.
    We suggest you to reached out to your hosting company and asked them to increase this limit for you. If you want to do it yourself, we suggest you to add the following snippet via FTP at the .htaccess file:

php_value post_max_size 32M
    php_value upload_max_filesize 32M
    php_value memory_limit 256M
    php_value max_execution_time 300
    php_value max_input_time 300
    php_value session.gc_maxlifetime 86400

Please be aware that I reset your website to relaunch the setup wizard. By doing this, I didn’t have the error anymore. Note that in this case, all users of your website have been deleted. If you want to log in, I suggest you to use the credentials you created for us.

We’re waiting for your feedback.

Best,

D Sparks
    Participant
    • 5 Topics
    • 7 Posts
    @dsparks

Hi
    Thanks for your help, I’ve added the php values to htaccess and rerun the demo importer and that has worked.
    I’m not sure what was causing the earlier issue, maybe a clash with a plugin that was already installed?

Thanks again!

Manathan
    Keymaster
    Themosaurus Support
    • 0 Topics
    • 6288 Posts
    @themodactyl

I’m glad to read everything worked Sparks! 🙂

If you’re happy with our theme, feel free to review our theme on our Themeforest page:
    https://themeforest.net/item/gorgo-minimal-content-focused-blog-and-magazine/23091367

It’s very appreciated and it helps us making our products more known to new potential customers, which allow us more time to improve the quality over time and develop new features. It’s a win-win !

And by doing this, you will be making a great contribution to our community! #SharingIsCaring ❤️

Thank you!

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

The topic ‘I’ve tried the demo importer and get a Fatal error’ is closed to new replies.

Troubleshooting Demo Imports

You're trying to setup your theme but you're experiencing errors when importing the demo content? Or you've just followed the setup guide but your website doesn't look exactly like our demo? These are common issues for which you can find easy and quick fixes.

Happy With our Support So Far?

Feel free to review our theme on Themeforest! It helps us making our products more known to new potential customers, which allow us more time to improve the quality and develop new features. #SharingIsCaring ❤️

Discover MatchPress

Skip • Like • Super-Like

Add powerful matching features like Member likes, skips, super likes, conditional private messaging and much more.

Setup Your Cera or Gwangi powered Community Website and Turn it into an iOS and Android App

15% discount for Cera users

To unleash the full power of your Cera or Gwangi theme, we have partnered with the Zipline team. Your community website can now be fully setup and turned into your very own custom app for iOS and Android.

Whether you've newly acquired the theme or already got your site up and running, Zipline got you covered. And we got you an incredible discount.

Holiday, Weather & Festive effects
to pimp your WordPress Site