Support only during business hours : Monday to friday, from 8:30 am – 5:30 pm CEST

Due to the decrease in our staff due to vacations, our response time may be longer.

Be sure we're doing our best to manage your topic as soon as possible.

Navigation Button Login and Register problem

This topic is resolved
Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    Participant
    • 7 Topics
    • 12 Posts
    @kizunaproject

I got the Home page Button {Register} to goto Paid Membership Form. (Because your default member registration is not working{Users don’t receive Activation link email})

Its okay.

but in the navigation on the right hand corner. When you are not logged in, it shows two button. Log in or Register. And the Register button always take you to the Gwangi Default Registration Form (Which it doesn’t work properly)

How ever i change the setting in the{ Customize } -> Menus and change the URL link, It doesn’t work. It always takes me to Gwangi default Register page.

even I deleted in the Menu {Register} but still it shows.

How do i make it so in the Navigation menu {Log in} and {Register} will work. ****{REGISTER}**** to goto Paid Membership Form.

Waiting for your reply brother!

PS: this is the website. please take a look, you will know what i mean. https://iiagency.org

Thanks

Manathan
    Keymaster
    Themosaurus Support
    • 0 Topics
    • 6297 Posts
    @themodactyl

Hi Jun,

Thank you for reaching out to us.

We remind you that a theme affects the presentation and visual style of your site, while plugins add all kinds of features and functionalities. Please be aware that the register form is managed by WordPress itself and BuddyPress plugin. In conclusion, our theme doesn’t have anything to do with the registration form as it’s only adding style.

We’re addressing this issue in another topic of yours:

Register Form is not working. Email won’t send to the new register users.

Concerning the Registration button, they are using the default WordPress registration link. I suggest you to deactivate this button in Customize > Appearance > Login and deactivate “Display login and register buttons in the navbar”. By deactivating this option, the Logged-out menu will be displayed instead. You can edit this menu in Dashboard > Appearance > Menus and add the right registration page in this menu.

Hope this will help you. 🙂

Best,

Roboraptor 🦖
Themosaurus Topic Closer

Hi there,

This topic has been inactive for a while now so we will be closing it to keep the forum tidy. Don't hesitate to create a new topic if you still need help and we'll be glad to help you!

Best regards,
The Themosaurus team.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

The topic ‘Navigation Button Login and Register problem’ is closed to new replies.

Troubleshooting Demo Imports

You're trying to setup your theme but you're experiencing errors when importing the demo content? Or you've just followed the setup guide but your website doesn't look exactly like our demo? These are common issues for which you can find easy and quick fixes.

Happy With our Support So Far?

Feel free to review our theme on Themeforest! It helps us making our products more known to new potential customers, which allow us more time to improve the quality and develop new features. #SharingIsCaring ❤️

Discover MatchPress

Skip • Like • Super-Like

Add powerful matching features like Member likes, skips, super likes, conditional private messaging and much more.

Setup Your Cera or Gwangi powered Community Website and Turn it into an iOS and Android App

15% discount for Cera users

To unleash the full power of your Cera or Gwangi theme, we have partnered with the Zipline team. Your community website can now be fully setup and turned into your very own custom app for iOS and Android.

Whether you've newly acquired the theme or already got your site up and running, Zipline got you covered. And we got you an incredible discount.

Holiday, Weather & Festive effects
to pimp your WordPress Site