Support only during business hours : Monday to friday, from 8:30 am – 5:30 pm CEST

Due to the decrease in our staff due to vacations, our response time may be longer.

Be sure we're doing our best to manage your topic as soon as possible.

Nothing is displayed on the Social Wall.

Find Answers and Get Support Forums Cera – Intranet & Community Theme Compatible Plugins BuddyPress Nothing is displayed on the Social Wall.

This topic is resolved
Viewing 21 posts - 1 through 21 (of 21 total)
  • Author
    Participant
    • 3 Topics
    • 18 Posts
    @takayama

Hi.
    I installed cera, but I was in trouble.
    Nothing is displayed on the “Social Wall” in my site.

My site uses the Cera Intranet theme, but I get the same problem after reinstalling it many times.
    Also, even if you change to the extranet theme, “Social Wall” will be hidden as well.
    For this reason, I think this issue is in the cera theme itself.

Also, I searched the Buddypress support page, but I couldn’t find a solution to this problem.

Could someone help me with this?
    regards.

Manathan
    Keymaster
    Themosaurus Support
    • 0 Topics
    • 6297 Posts
    @themodactyl

Hi @takayama,

Thank you for reaching out to us!

Are you using Elementor?

It’s best if we take a quick look at this…

Could you create a new website user for us please? If possible with administrator capabilities so we can make a quick check of your settings.
    You can post the user name and password in your next reply and mark it as private to keep this between us.

Also, are we free to deactivate plugins for our tests or relaunch the setup wizard? In this case, I invite you to make a backup before we investigate your website further in order to make sure you don’t loose any data if something goes wrong.

Thank you.

Yoshikazu Takayama
    Participant
    • 3 Topics
    • 18 Posts
    @takayama

Hi.
    Thank you for your quick reply.

The trouble on my site has not only Social Wall but also Members page and organizers page.
    So, first I relaunch the setup wizard.

If that doesn’t work, I’ll answer again.
    regards.

Manathan
    Keymaster
    Themosaurus Support
    • 0 Topics
    • 6297 Posts
    @themodactyl

Hi @takayama,

Thank you for your feedback.

If you’re convinced that something went wrong during the import, it’s recommended to address the issue right now as it might lead to other problems in the future.

In this case, it’s recommended to reset your WordPress database using WP Reset (https://wordpress.org/plugins/wp-reset/) and start fresh with our setup wizard.

You can easily install the theme by relaunching the setup wizard, as it will programmatically do every steps for you.

Hope this will help.

Regards,

Yoshikazu Takayama
    Participant
    • 3 Topics
    • 18 Posts
    @takayama

Hi Manathan,
    I’ve installed it many times, but it didn’t work.
    These pages will be hidden.
    ・ Social wall
    ・ Members directory
    ・ Groups

I don’t think it will improve even if I do more.
    Could you help me?

Yoshikazu Takayama
    Participant
    • 3 Topics
    • 18 Posts
    @takayama

Hi Manathan,
    I’ve installed it many times, but it didn’t work.
    These pages will be hidden.
    ・ Social wall
    ・ Members directory
    ・ Groups

I don’t think it will improve even if I do more.
    Could you help me?

regards.

Yoshikazu Takayama
    Participant
    • 3 Topics
    • 18 Posts
    @takayama
    This reply has been marked as private.
    Yoshikazu Takayama
    Participant
    • 3 Topics
    • 18 Posts
    @takayama
    Manathan
    Keymaster
    Themosaurus Support
    • 0 Topics
    • 6297 Posts
    @themodactyl

Hi @takayama,

Thank you for your feedback. Unfortunately, I can’t log in your website. Please find the screenshot joined.

Usually, the setup wizard should make the demo import run smoothly, but issues can occur sometimes. Please give a quick look to the the following post, as we address the most installation common issues:

Demo Import Troubleshooting – Common Issues and Resolutions

In most cases, these type of issues are caused by server misconfigurations. Please check the WordPress prerequisites here: https://wordpress.org/about/requirements/

For better performance (and better security) we obviously recommend the version 7.2 for PHP. Nevertheless, if this is not possible for you (server type, incompatibilities with plugins, etc.) we recommend at least version 5.6.X.

Finally, this topic might also catch your attention as one of our user shared the server configuration that has helped him to solve a similar issue:
    https://support.themosaurus.com/forums/topic/import-content-page-loading-forever/#post-12500

We hope this will help! 🙂

Kind regards,

Yoshikazu Takayama
    Participant
    • 3 Topics
    • 18 Posts
    @takayama

Hi Manathan,
    I changed the server settings and PHP version, as you told me.

However, even after reinstalling, the Social wall, Members directory, and Groups page of my site remained hidden.
    Also, it seems that you couldn’t log in to my site, apparently my server was auto-restricting IDs.

I’m sorry you couldn’t access it.

Yoshikazu Takayama
    Participant
    • 3 Topics
    • 18 Posts
    @takayama
    Yoshikazu Takayama
    Participant
    • 3 Topics
    • 18 Posts
    @takayama
    Manathan
    Keymaster
    Themosaurus Support
    • 0 Topics
    • 6297 Posts
    @themodactyl

Hi @takayama,

Thank you for your feedback.

Are we free to reset your website?

Best,

Manathan
    Keymaster
    Themosaurus Support
    • 0 Topics
    • 6297 Posts
    @themodactyl

I noticed that your website is currently using an outdated version of the theme. Could you please try to update your theme to the latest version to see if it fixes the issue ?

To update your theme, you can download and install the Envato Market plugin (https://envato.com/market-plugin/) on your WordPress site.

Once the plugin is installed and activated, go to “Envato Market” in your admin menu and follow the instructions under “Activate Envato API Connection”.

When this is done, you will see your purchased themes under the “Themes” tab and you should be able to update your theme from there by clicking the “Update available” button.

Cheers,

Yoshikazu Takayama
    Participant
    • 3 Topics
    • 18 Posts
    @takayama

Hi Manathan,

Thank you for checking my site.

Immediately reset my site and I will download the Envato Market plugin and check my site for problems.

regerds,

Manathan
    Keymaster
    Themosaurus Support
    • 0 Topics
    • 6297 Posts
    @themodactyl

You’re welcome @takayama.

I really suggest you to update your theme before relaunch the setup wizard.

We’re waiting for your feedback. 🙂

Best,

Yoshikazu Takayama
    Participant
    • 3 Topics
    • 18 Posts
    @takayama

Hi Manathan,
    I installed the Envato Market plugin and tried to update the theme to the latest version.

However,
    It was displayed as “Theme is the latest version”.

Yoshikazu Takayama
    Participant
    • 3 Topics
    • 18 Posts
    @takayama

For this reason, when I checked my theme again, I found something surprising.
    Apparently, the Japanese pages for “Activity”, “Members”, and “Groups” were automatically created as separate pages.
    (Photos below “Activity” “Members” and “Groups” images)

These pages were not linked to the menu and were created independently.
    Probably, it seems that unexpected trouble occurs when trying to create a theme in Japanese.

I would like to link these pages to themes.
    Could you give me some customization advice?

regards,

Manathan
    Keymaster
    Themosaurus Support
    • 0 Topics
    • 6297 Posts
    @themodactyl

Hi @takayama,

Thank you for your feedback. Unfortunately, I have no idea. ??‍♂️
    Indeed, this issue seems related to the language.

To add this links, you simply have to edit the menu. Please go to Dashboard > Appearance > Menus > and select the main menu. Once there, you have to delete the wrong menu items and add the right ones.

Hope this will help you to solve this.

Best,

Yoshikazu Takayama
    Participant
    • 3 Topics
    • 18 Posts
    @takayama

Hi Manathan,

Thank you very much.
    I will try it immediately.

regerds

Manathan
    Keymaster
    Themosaurus Support
    • 0 Topics
    • 6297 Posts
    @themodactyl

You’re welcome @takayama. 🙂

Let me know if everything works well.

Cheers,

Roboraptor 🦖
Themosaurus Topic Closer

Hi there,

This topic has been inactive for a while now so we will be closing it to keep the forum tidy. Don't hesitate to create a new topic if you still need help and we'll be glad to help you!

Best regards,
The Themosaurus team.

Viewing 21 posts - 1 through 21 (of 21 total)

The topic ‘Nothing is displayed on the Social Wall.’ is closed to new replies.

Troubleshooting Demo Imports

You're trying to setup your theme but you're experiencing errors when importing the demo content? Or you've just followed the setup guide but your website doesn't look exactly like our demo? These are common issues for which you can find easy and quick fixes.

Happy With our Support So Far?

Feel free to review our theme on Themeforest! It helps us making our products more known to new potential customers, which allow us more time to improve the quality and develop new features. #SharingIsCaring ❤️

Discover MatchPress

Skip • Like • Super-Like

Add powerful matching features like Member likes, skips, super likes, conditional private messaging and much more.

Setup Your Cera or Gwangi powered Community Website and Turn it into an iOS and Android App

15% discount for Cera users

To unleash the full power of your Cera or Gwangi theme, we have partnered with the Zipline team. Your community website can now be fully setup and turned into your very own custom app for iOS and Android.

Whether you've newly acquired the theme or already got your site up and running, Zipline got you covered. And we got you an incredible discount.

Holiday, Weather & Festive effects
to pimp your WordPress Site