Support only during business hours : Monday to friday, from 8:30 am – 5:30 pm CEST

Due to the decrease in our staff due to vacations, our response time may be longer.

Be sure we're doing our best to manage your topic as soon as possible.

Sorry, the content area was not found in your page

Find Answers and Get Support Forums Cera – Intranet & Community Theme Compatible Plugins Elementor Sorry, the content area was not found in your page

This topic is resolved
Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
    Participant
    • 4 Topics
    • 25 Posts
    @ashar

Hi, iam trying to edit home page but it gives me an error while editing the page ” you must call the content function in the current template in order to work elementor on this page” Please resolve my issue ASAP. Waiting for your response

Screenshot is also attached

Themosaurusrex
    Keymaster
    Themosaurus Support
    • 0 Topics
    • 2048 Posts
    @themosaurusrex

Hi @ashar,

Thank you for moving your question into a new topic.
    By doing this, you will be making a great contribution to this forum by helping us to keep it tidy!

Could you confirm that you have selected “Elementor” as your primary page builder during the setup process please? (Please see attached.)

If Elementor is not properly set or if something went wrong during your setup, we really suggest to use the setup wizard to install the theme, as it will programmatically do extra steps for you. If something went wrong during the import, it’s also recommended to address the issue right now as it might lead to other problems in the future.

You can easily reset your WordPress database using WP Reset (https://wordpress.org/plugins/wp-reset/) and start fresh with our setup wizard.

Regards,

Ashar
    Participant
    • 4 Topics
    • 25 Posts
    @ashar

hi.
    Thanks for your kind reply. I really appreciate it.
    But i installed the theme even three to four times i dont know whats wrong with this some times it is missing the demo data and all these types of error.
    Kindly can you help me out here. Its my client’s website and he is so much frustrate for all these thing if we are facing all these errors in the paid theme then we are using this we can also used the nulled version.
    Kindly resolve this issue asap.
    I am very thank full to you.
    Regards
    Ashar Nawaz

Themosaurusrex
    Keymaster
    Themosaurus Support
    • 0 Topics
    • 2048 Posts
    @themosaurusrex

Hi @ashar,

Which theme are you currently try to install? Are we talking about Cera?
    If that’s not the case, it seems like you’ve been posting in the wrong forum.

Also, did you reset your WP database as suggested BEFORE running the setup again?

Thank you.

Themosaurusrex
    Keymaster
    Themosaurus Support
    • 0 Topics
    • 2048 Posts
    @themosaurusrex

If you don’t reset your database, WP will keep its configuration unchanged and Elementor will still be not properly set… Running the setup again or import the demo content again will only add further data to your website, not setting it as it should be.

Ashar
    Participant
    • 4 Topics
    • 25 Posts
    @ashar

i have tried all the things you listed.

Reset it using WPreset plugin.
    delete and reactivate theme from backend.
    Probably there is some problem in theme either some files are missing or corrupted.
    Installing 3 to 4 time that theme make it work. but now theme is also not working.
    Now nothing is diplayed in theme
    My client is highly frustrated.i have been requesting since last 48 hours. please look into matter and resolve ASAP.

i also have created new forum on gwangi theme on following link

Ashar
    Participant
    • 4 Topics
    • 25 Posts
    @ashar

Hey sorry, iam talking about Gwangi theme. i also posted my query on concerned forum.link is

Themosaurusrex
    Keymaster
    Themosaurus Support
    • 0 Topics
    • 2048 Posts
    @themosaurusrex

As you’re referring to Gwangi, we’ll address your issue in this topic.

Thank you.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

The topic ‘Sorry, the content area was not found in your page’ is closed to new replies.

Troubleshooting Demo Imports

You're trying to setup your theme but you're experiencing errors when importing the demo content? Or you've just followed the setup guide but your website doesn't look exactly like our demo? These are common issues for which you can find easy and quick fixes.

Happy With our Support So Far?

Feel free to review our theme on Themeforest! It helps us making our products more known to new potential customers, which allow us more time to improve the quality and develop new features. #SharingIsCaring ❤️

Discover MatchPress

Skip • Like • Super-Like

Add powerful matching features like Member likes, skips, super likes, conditional private messaging and much more.

Setup Your Cera or Gwangi powered Community Website and Turn it into an iOS and Android App

15% discount for Cera users

To unleash the full power of your Cera or Gwangi theme, we have partnered with the Zipline team. Your community website can now be fully setup and turned into your very own custom app for iOS and Android.

Whether you've newly acquired the theme or already got your site up and running, Zipline got you covered. And we got you an incredible discount.

Holiday, Weather & Festive effects
to pimp your WordPress Site