Support only during business hours : Monday to friday, from 8:30 am – 5:30 pm CEST

Due to the decrease in our staff due to vacations, our response time may be longer.

Be sure we're doing our best to manage your topic as soon as possible.

This block has encountered an error and cannot be previewed.

Find Answers and Get Support Forums Armadon – Gaming Community WordPress Theme Website Setup Pages This block has encountered an error and cannot be previewed.

This topic is resolved
Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author
    Participant
    • 1 Topics
    • 6 Posts
    @vkmedianl

I’m trying to edit the page but I keep getting this error: This block has encountered an error and cannot be previewed. I have been looking to the forums here but cant find what if have to do after the debug step.

Kylian
    Participant
    • 1 Topics
    • 6 Posts
    @vkmedianl
    This reply has been marked as private.
    Manathan
    Keymaster
    Themosaurus Support
    • 0 Topics
    • 6435 Posts
    @themodactyl

Hi Kylian,

Thank you for buying our theme. We hope it will meet all your expectations! 🙂

We’ve recently addressed a very similar issue in another topic. The user solved this by updating the .htaccess file:

editing page not working

However, the solution might be different. This issue is coming from the server. I suggest you to reach your host team and explain them that this error prevents some blocks from displaying correctly. They will be able to find out from where this issue is coming from and how to solve this.

Don’t hesitate to share the solution with us. I’m sure it will help other users facing the same issue. By doing this, you’ll make a great contribution to this forum, and we thank you very much for that! #SharingIsCaring 💪🏻

Best,

Kylian
    Participant
    • 1 Topics
    • 6 Posts
    @vkmedianl

In the post you have linked, it’s not clear what to update in the .htaccess pls be more clear because the theme is not workable like this if there are so many posts about the same problem, you maybe should make a good post about it how to solve it step by step

Manathan
    Keymaster
    Themosaurus Support
    • 0 Topics
    • 6435 Posts
    @themodactyl

I’am afraid I don’t exactly know what he did. This user followed the instruction its host gave him. All users facing this issue demonstrated that this issue was related to the server. The blocks used are facing an issue at a server level, it might be related to poor performances, missing permissions, errors, etc. Unfortunately, we’re theme authors, we are not host.

Did you reach your host provider? Please let them know that a Gutenberg block has a problem when loading in the Gutenberg editor. Please inform them that it seems that the logs do not record any errors related to this issue.

Don’t hesitate to keep us informed.

Best,

Kylian
    Participant
    • 1 Topics
    • 6 Posts
    @vkmedianl

I have been google a lot. I found a partial solution now some of the blocks load. but most are still not loading

What is did is go to

/wp-content/themes/armadon/libs/merlin/includes/class-merlin-logger.php on line 194

and change : private function __wakeup() {} to public function __wakeup() {}

Kylian
    Participant
    • 1 Topics
    • 6 Posts
    @vkmedianl
    This reply has been marked as private.
    Kylian
    Participant
    • 1 Topics
    • 6 Posts
    @vkmedianl

also, i get this when I go to widgets

Jason
    Keymaster
    Themosaurus Support
    • 1 Topics
    • 429 Posts
    @themoceratops

Hi Kylian,

Thank you for the logs.

I’m glad to see you were able to solve the PHP warning about the __wakeup() method! Please rest assured that PHP warning are generally harmless for your site, and this particular one appears because your server is using PHP 8. Note that not all plugins are compatible with PHP 8 yet so if you are having other issues with certain plugins we advise that you switch your server to PHP 7.4 for the time being.

Looking at the Direct Admin logs you just sent, I see that your hosting server is having issues with the requests sent by WordPress for rendering the blocks.

Unfortunately since that seems to be an issue on the server side, we won’t be able to help you from our side, and we advise that you contact your hosting provider support to ask them to assist you with that. Make sure to send them the Direct Admin logs that you just sent us too.

Best regards,

Roboraptor 🦖
Themosaurus Topic Closer

Hi there,

This topic has been inactive for a while now so we will be closing it to keep the forum tidy. Don't hesitate to create a new topic if you still need help and we'll be glad to help you!

Best regards,
The Themosaurus team.

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

The topic ‘This block has encountered an error and cannot be previewed.’ is closed to new replies.

Troubleshooting Demo Imports

You're trying to setup your theme but you're experiencing errors when importing the demo content? Or you've just followed the setup guide but your website doesn't look exactly like our demo? These are common issues for which you can find easy and quick fixes.

Happy With our Support So Far?

Feel free to review our theme on Themeforest! It helps us making our products more known to new potential customers, which allow us more time to improve the quality and develop new features. #SharingIsCaring ❤️

Discover MatchPress

Skip • Like • Super-Like

Add powerful matching features like Member likes, skips, super likes, conditional private messaging and much more.

Setup Your Cera or Gwangi powered Community Website and Turn it into an iOS and Android App

15% discount for Cera users

To unleash the full power of your Cera or Gwangi theme, we have partnered with the Zipline team. Your community website can now be fully setup and turned into your very own custom app for iOS and Android.

Whether you've newly acquired the theme or already got your site up and running, Zipline got you covered. And we got you an incredible discount.

Holiday, Weather & Festive effects
to pimp your WordPress Site