Support only during business hours : Monday to friday, from 8:30 am – 5:30 pm CEST

Due to the decrease in our staff due to vacations, our response time may be longer.

Be sure we're doing our best to manage your topic as soon as possible.

Bad Performance Report for my site

This topic is resolved
Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Participant
    • 14 Topics
    • 41 Posts
    @yungsun17

Hello,

I analyzed my site with Gtmetrix.com, and I see a Bad Performance Report for my site : 31% in Performance and 56% in Structure. These results are much better on another website using WordPress. Can I know why and how I can improve this.

Regards, Jeremy

Manathan
    Keymaster
    Themosaurus Support
    • 0 Topics
    • 6297 Posts
    @themodactyl

Hi Roy,

Thank you for reaching out!

Concerning the two websites you mentioned, can you confirm they both have the same plugins activated?

First and foremost, please check the WordPress prerequisites here:
    WordPress requirements

For better performance and improve security, we obviously recommend PHP 7.4+. Nevertheless, if this is not possible for you (server type, incompatibilities with plugins, etc.), we recommend at least version 5.6.X.

We use WP Engine to host all our demos. The performance of your website can also be improved, like our demos, by some additional plugins:

• WP Rocket: Improving the speed of your WordPress site
    • Imagify: Shrinking your images with lowest quality loss
    • Imsanity: Automatically resizing huge image uploads

You can always add more stuff to improve your page loading time but this is a pretty good start.

Please be aware that too many plugins will considerably slow down your page loading time. So, we advise to stick to the bare minimum!
    Our theme offers a built-in setup wizard if you wish to import one of our demos but you can skip it and start your website without installing any plugin or importing any demo content as only two plugins (Grimlock and Kirki) are actually required to make our theme perfectly work. Not every use-case is the same and we believe that our customers should be left with the decision of what to and not to install. You can rest assured that our theme will work fine and perform better without few plugins installed.

Finally, this topic might also catch your attention as one of our user shared the server configuration that has helped him to solve a similar issue:

Import Content page loading forever

We hope this will help! 🙂

Kind regards,

Roy
    Participant
    • 14 Topics
    • 41 Posts
    @yungsun17

Hello thank you for the response,

About my two sites, I’m comparing two different websites, one of them only have a few plugins, and the other with your theme a lot of plugins installed with the theme, both hosted on a VPS Server with 4GB RAM and PHP 7.2.24

So I would like to know which plugins I can remove in the list below to have better performances :

BP Local Avatars
    Easy Custom Sidebars
    Grimlock
    Grimlock Animate
    Grimlock for BuddyPress
    Grimlock Login
    Kirki Customizer Framework
    SF Taxonomy Thumbnail
    Verified Member for BuddyPress
    Widgets in Menu for WordPress
    WordPress Popular Posts
    WP Term Icons

Regards, Jeremy

Manathan
    Keymaster
    Themosaurus Support
    • 0 Topics
    • 6297 Posts
    @themodactyl

Hi Roy,

Thank you very much for reaching out! 🙂

Please note that our theme offers a built-in setup wizard that allow you to import one of our demos and choosing which plugin you would like to install. Any demo has only two plugins (Grimlock and Kirki) that are actually required to make our theme perfectly work.

Unfortunately, I can’t tell you which plugins you can deactivate as it depends of the functionalities you need.

Hope this will help you.

Best,

Roboraptor 🦖
Themosaurus Topic Closer

Hi there,

This topic has been inactive for a while now so we will be closing it to keep the forum tidy. Don't hesitate to create a new topic if you still need help and we'll be glad to help you!

Best regards,
The Themosaurus team.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

The topic ‘Bad Performance Report for my site’ is closed to new replies.

Troubleshooting Demo Imports

You're trying to setup your theme but you're experiencing errors when importing the demo content? Or you've just followed the setup guide but your website doesn't look exactly like our demo? These are common issues for which you can find easy and quick fixes.

Happy With our Support So Far?

Feel free to review our theme on Themeforest! It helps us making our products more known to new potential customers, which allow us more time to improve the quality and develop new features. #SharingIsCaring ❤️

Discover MatchPress

Skip • Like • Super-Like

Add powerful matching features like Member likes, skips, super likes, conditional private messaging and much more.

Setup Your Cera or Gwangi powered Community Website and Turn it into an iOS and Android App

15% discount for Cera users

To unleash the full power of your Cera or Gwangi theme, we have partnered with the Zipline team. Your community website can now be fully setup and turned into your very own custom app for iOS and Android.

Whether you've newly acquired the theme or already got your site up and running, Zipline got you covered. And we got you an incredible discount.

Holiday, Weather & Festive effects
to pimp your WordPress Site