Support only during business hours : Monday to friday, from 8:30 am – 5:30 pm CEST

Due to the decrease in our staff due to vacations, our response time may be longer.

Be sure we're doing our best to manage your topic as soon as possible.

edit pages

This topic is resolved
Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)
  • Author
    Participant
    • 25 Topics
    • 82 Posts
    @janounog

i have downlaoded elementor as you see in my dashboad with elementor pages when I edited a page with elementor such as Elementor #2430 — Elementor that I modified through editing it’s changed all other pages setting and the entire site. how can i do the editing without affecting other pages using elementor.

Manathan
    Keymaster
    Themosaurus Support
    • 0 Topics
    • 6288 Posts
    @themodactyl

Hi Jules,

Thank you for reaching out to us!

It’s best if we take a quick look at this…

Could you create a new website user for us please? If possible with administrator capabilities so we can make a quick check of your settings.
    You can post the user name and password in your next reply and mark it as private to keep this between us.

Also, are we free to deactivate plugins for our tests? In this case, I invite you to make a backup before we investigate your website further in order to make sure you don’t loose any data if something goes wrong.

Thank you.

Jules
    Participant
    • 25 Topics
    • 82 Posts
    @janounog
    This reply has been marked as private.
    Jason
    Keymaster
    Themosaurus Support
    • 1 Topics
    • 426 Posts
    @themoceratops

Hi Jules,

If you want to use Elementor on your website, you will have to install our Elementor templates to replace the default demo pages with the Elementor version. To do that, please follow the instructions in this articles of our documentation:

Installing the Elementor Demo Version Manually

Hope this helps!

Best regards,

Jules
    Participant
    • 25 Topics
    • 82 Posts
    @janounog
    This reply has been marked as private.
    Jules
    Participant
    • 25 Topics
    • 82 Posts
    @janounog

it’s possible to delete gwangi theme and upload it again to have all pages as they were, using this time gwangi youzify ? gwangi youzify it’s only a template not a theme how can i get to gwangi youzify theme

Jules
    Participant
    • 25 Topics
    • 82 Posts
    @janounog

i deactivated the theme from the dashboard and went back to appearance to see the live preview the same problem was still there, so it’s not on my side, please can you check it from your side. see picture from live preview with the gwangi theme not activate and publish, all the section are mixed together

Jason
    Keymaster
    Themosaurus Support
    • 1 Topics
    • 426 Posts
    @themoceratops

Hi Jules,

I can see that most of your pages got a little bit messed up indeed. At this point I believe it would be easier for you to start clean and reinstall the Gwangi Youzify demo.

You can easily reset your site by using the WP Reset plugin : https://wordpress.org/plugins/wp-reset/

Download and install the plugin, then go to Tools > WP Reset, in the “Reset” tab scroll down to “Site Reset”, type “reset” in the text box and click the “Reset Site” button.

Once this is done, your website should be completely reset, so you can go to Appearance > Themes and activate Gwangi to open the demo setup and follow the process to import the Gwangi Youzify demo.

Hope this helps.

Regards,

Jules
    Participant
    • 25 Topics
    • 82 Posts
    @janounog

i did what you told me and everything went away, when I click on activate ( gwangi theme ) i received a blank page as you see in attach, activating the theme and follow the process will re-instate the theme but I stock in this level. but when i close WP and reopen again gwangi theme shows activate without any step to install any demo

Jules
    Participant
    • 25 Topics
    • 82 Posts
    @janounog

I went to envato download the theme, reload again in appearance but the same problem occurred with the same picture attached previously

Jules
    Participant
    • 25 Topics
    • 82 Posts
    @janounog

SORRY, SORRRRRRYYYYY
    you didn’t tell what to do after, i let you know that i am a NEWBE in this stuff. you didn’t tell me that i have activate the plugin in the dashboard, when the site got reset, all plugin got deactivate so i have to re-activate plugins and the theme went through. but my problem it’s the gwangi youzify demo that i choose it’s empty without images on home 1 and home 2 like the gwangi community what should i do to have image or design such as gwangi community.
    i understand i can have both but with images it helps guide me on building the site.
    for people with the same problem as me after you reset your site !!!!!!! make sure you re-activate your plugins in order to activate your theme !!!!!!!!!

Jules
    Participant
    • 25 Topics
    • 82 Posts
    @janounog

when i open gwangi youzify, elementor only work and shows with home and home1 not everywhere, please need a demo where elementor can work everywhere how can I get it, can i use gwangi community and ask youzify to integrate gwangi youzify and youzify together ?

Manathan
    Keymaster
    Themosaurus Support
    • 0 Topics
    • 6288 Posts
    @themodactyl

Hi Jules,

Usually, the setup wizard should make the demo import run smoothly, but issues can occur sometimes. Please give a quick look to the following post, as we address the most installation common issues:

Demo Import Troubleshooting – Common Issues and Resolutions

In most cases, these type of issues are caused by server misconfigurations. Please check the WordPress prerequisites here: WordPress Requirements.

For better performance (and better security) we obviously recommend the version 7.4 or greater for PHP. Nevertheless, if this is not possible for you (server type, incompatibilities with plugins, etc.) we recommend at least version 5.6.X.

I really think this issue might be related to a memory limit that prevents images from importing. This topic might catch your attention as one of our user shared the server configuration that has helped him to solve a similar issue:

Import Content page loading forever

Please be aware that our demo have been build with Gutenberg editor. It is the default editor for WordPress and is recommended for many reasons, including its ease of use, speed and lightness. To know more about how to use Gutenberg, I think this article from WP Beginner might help you: How to Use the WordPress Block Editor.

You should know that we have developed our own blocks called Grimlock (Grimlock Section, Grimlock Query, Grimlock Posts, Grimlock Divider, …). These blocks will give you a lot of customization possibilities. You shouldn’t feel limited.

Note that we use widgets in our theme, more precisely in the footer. You will be able to use the customizer to change the look and add widgets in the widget areas defined by our theme. Both Grimlock widgets and Grimlock blocks have the same characteristics.

Elementor is quite heavy to use. However, in case you would like to edit your pages with this editor, we wrote an article in our documentation that Jason has already send you:

Installing the Elementor Demo Version Manually

We made severals pages with Elementor editor generously for our users. You can always build extra pages with this editor. As you might know, severals pages cannot be edited with elementor as the Member Directory, profile page, etc. These pages are managed by BuddyPress plugin. However, our theme allow you to customize these pages using the customizer.

I hope this will help you. Don’t hesitate to come back to us if you have other questions or if you need more explanations.

Best,

Jules
    Participant
    • 25 Topics
    • 82 Posts
    @janounog

hello brother, i did everything, i even start everything from scratch, now it’s take around 10 to 20 second for the page to open, too slow what should do to regain performance of the site

Manathan
    Keymaster
    Themosaurus Support
    • 0 Topics
    • 6288 Posts
    @themodactyl

Hi Jules,

I think this issue is related to your host. Can you please deactivate all plugins with just the theme activated and make the test again?

If your website is still slow, it means you might need to upgrade your server performances. To go further, we invite you to ask for more help from your server hosting support because we believe that they’ll be better informed and more suited to help you.

If your site has good performances when the plugins are deactivated, it means this issue is probably related to a third party plugin. In that case, I suggest you to activate one by one to see which one is causing this performance issue.

We’re waiting for your feedback.

Best,

Roboraptor 🦖
Themosaurus Topic Closer

Hi there,

This topic has been inactive for a while now so we will be closing it to keep the forum tidy. Don't hesitate to create a new topic if you still need help and we'll be glad to help you!

Best regards,
The Themosaurus team.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)

The topic ‘edit pages’ is closed to new replies.

Troubleshooting Demo Imports

You're trying to setup your theme but you're experiencing errors when importing the demo content? Or you've just followed the setup guide but your website doesn't look exactly like our demo? These are common issues for which you can find easy and quick fixes.

Happy With our Support So Far?

Feel free to review our theme on Themeforest! It helps us making our products more known to new potential customers, which allow us more time to improve the quality and develop new features. #SharingIsCaring ❤️

Discover MatchPress

Skip • Like • Super-Like

Add powerful matching features like Member likes, skips, super likes, conditional private messaging and much more.

Setup Your Cera or Gwangi powered Community Website and Turn it into an iOS and Android App

15% discount for Cera users

To unleash the full power of your Cera or Gwangi theme, we have partnered with the Zipline team. Your community website can now be fully setup and turned into your very own custom app for iOS and Android.

Whether you've newly acquired the theme or already got your site up and running, Zipline got you covered. And we got you an incredible discount.

Holiday, Weather & Festive effects
to pimp your WordPress Site