Support only during business hours : Monday to friday, from 8:30 am – 5:30 pm CEST

Due to the decrease in our staff due to vacations, our response time may be longer.

Be sure we're doing our best to manage your topic as soon as possible.

Facebook icon like button

This topic is resolved
Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author
    Participant
    • 69 Topics
    • 175 Posts
    @pablogsierra

Hi guys!

How can I change the Facebook icon like button to do not display the hand or change it?

Thank you!

Manathan
    Keymaster
    Themosaurus Support
    • 0 Topics
    • 6288 Posts
    @themodactyl

Hi John,

Could you provide us with screenshots of your website please? Please don’t hesitate to comment or highlight your screenshots to help us better understand your issue.

Thank you.

John
    Participant
    • 69 Topics
    • 175 Posts
    @pablogsierra

This button.

Thank you!

John
    Participant
    • 69 Topics
    • 175 Posts
    @pablogsierra

Is not possible to add the happy face as the fb like icon?

I will add the happy face below.

Thank you!

Manathan
    Keymaster
    Themosaurus Support
    • 0 Topics
    • 6288 Posts
    @themodactyl

Hi John,

This feature is manage by a third party plugin, not our theme. However, I think this plugin might help you get what you’re trying to achieve: Activity Reactions For Buddypress.
    Note that this plugin is compatible with our theme. 🙂

Let me know if this plugin doesn’t suit to your needs or if you already are using it.

Best,

John
    Participant
    • 69 Topics
    • 175 Posts
    @pablogsierra

Hi Manathan,

I was trying this plugin but it is not working anymore. Also It was working in the comments and not in the media. It was a nice solution if it is still working at least for the comments but it is not… 🙁

Do you know another solution? I saw that we can change the path in the rtmedia plugin but not sure if it will affect to other features.

Thank you!

Manathan
    Keymaster
    Themosaurus Support
    • 0 Topics
    • 6288 Posts
    @themodactyl

Hi John,

Note that this plugin works on the activity stream in Member profiles and in Groups. Please find the attached screenshots.
    However, It seems indeed this plugin doesn’t work on comments in the activity stream, neither in Profile Media.

I think WP Ulike might suits your needs. Please find the attached screenshot. This plugin allows you to add a like button on comments and media files too.

Best,

John
    Participant
    • 69 Topics
    • 175 Posts
    @pablogsierra

Hi Manathan,

I am not sure why, maybe other plugin is giving me error but it is not working on my site. Otherwise they are not giving support since 4 years ago, could be the best or the worse… I bet for WP Ulike in this case but also on the media is not working.

Also could you kindly share the happy face icon path? I am trying to get the rtmedia path to change the fb like icon button for your happy face icon, when I will have it, I will share it with you.

Thank you!

Manathan
    Keymaster
    Themosaurus Support
    • 0 Topics
    • 6288 Posts
    @themodactyl

Hi John,

Thank you for your feedback.

We’re sorry to read you’re facing some issue with these two plugins. Our best guess is that your issue might indeed probably be caused by some conflicting third party plugin or some extra code snippet as we don’t encounter this issue with our demos. Could you deactivate all plugins that have not been installed with your theme during its setup and all existing custom PHP code snippets please? And then, could you confirm me that the issue is still persisting please? If this issue is not persisting, I suggest you to reach out the plugin’s authors as they will be better suited to help you fix this issue.

Please also make sure that you have the latest theme version and that all recommended plugins are up-to-date. Finally, you could also consider clearing all activated caching system as well as your browser cache before investigating any further. If you want to read more on what browser cache is and how to clear it, here is an article that might help you: How to Clear Internet Cache in Every Major Browser.

Concerning the happy face icons, please be aware they are used as png. We don’t have the svg.

Cheers,

Roboraptor 🦖
Themosaurus Topic Closer

Hi there,

This topic has been inactive for a while now so we will be closing it to keep the forum tidy. Don't hesitate to create a new topic if you still need help and we'll be glad to help you!

Best regards,
The Themosaurus team.

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

The topic ‘Facebook icon like button’ is closed to new replies.

Troubleshooting Demo Imports

You're trying to setup your theme but you're experiencing errors when importing the demo content? Or you've just followed the setup guide but your website doesn't look exactly like our demo? These are common issues for which you can find easy and quick fixes.

Happy With our Support So Far?

Feel free to review our theme on Themeforest! It helps us making our products more known to new potential customers, which allow us more time to improve the quality and develop new features. #SharingIsCaring ❤️

Discover MatchPress

Skip • Like • Super-Like

Add powerful matching features like Member likes, skips, super likes, conditional private messaging and much more.

Setup Your Cera or Gwangi powered Community Website and Turn it into an iOS and Android App

15% discount for Cera users

To unleash the full power of your Cera or Gwangi theme, we have partnered with the Zipline team. Your community website can now be fully setup and turned into your very own custom app for iOS and Android.

Whether you've newly acquired the theme or already got your site up and running, Zipline got you covered. And we got you an incredible discount.

Holiday, Weather & Festive effects
to pimp your WordPress Site