Support only during business hours : Monday to friday, from 8:30 am – 5:30 pm CEST

Due to the decrease in our staff due to vacations, our response time may be longer.

Be sure we're doing our best to manage your topic as soon as possible.

How can I set a navigation menu?

This topic is resolved
Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    Participant
    • 2 Topics
    • 4 Posts
    @andesv

I like the pizza demo Home 3 , but I don’t know how to choose the demo home3 page, also the navigation menu bar is missing, don’t know how to set it up.

Manathan
    Keymaster
    Themosaurus Support
    • 0 Topics
    • 6288 Posts
    @themodactyl

Hi Andes,

To set this page as the front page of your website, simply visit Settings > Reading and choose Homepage 3 page as the Front Page.

Concerning your issue with the navigation menu, can you please make sure that your Primary menu is set as “Primary” in the menu settings in Dashboard > Appearance > Menus ?

Don’t hesitate to provide us with screenshots of your website and to comment or highlight your screenshots to help us better understand your issue.

Cheers,

Andes
    Participant
    • 2 Topics
    • 4 Posts
    @andesv

Hi Manathan,

Thank you for your reply. I can’t find the Homepage3 in my setting, here’s my screenshot.
    And i set my primary menu as “Primary” , as the screenshort.

Manathan
    Keymaster
    Themosaurus Support
    • 0 Topics
    • 6288 Posts
    @themodactyl

Ho Andes,

It seems the primary menu is empty and the pages are missing. Did you import the demo?

When activating the theme, the theme setup should be launched to import the entire demo. Can you please go to Dashboard > Appearance > Theme Setup and follow the steps of the demo importation?

Let me know if something goes wrong. 🙂

Best,

Andes
    Participant
    • 2 Topics
    • 4 Posts
    @andesv

Hi,
    I created the menu. thank you

I tried many times to import the demo, I choose the pizza demo, and follow at the steps, it just not import the entire demo, don’t know why.

Also, I upload the installable WordPress files only, because it shows “The package could not be installed. The theme is missing the style.css stylesheet.” when i uploaded the all flies and documentation zip. Does it matter that i didn’t get the entire theme demo?

Manathan
    Keymaster
    Themosaurus Support
    • 0 Topics
    • 6288 Posts
    @themodactyl

Hi Andes,

Usually, the setup wizard should make the demo import run smoothly, but issues can occur sometimes. I recommand you to fix this as it means that something’s not right on your site and might lead to other issues. Please give a quick look to the following post, as we address the most installation common issues:

Demo Import Troubleshooting – Common Issues and Resolutions

In most cases, these type of issues are caused by server misconfigurations. Please check the WordPress prerequisites here: https://wordpress.org/about/requirements/

For better performance (and better security) we obviously recommend the version 7.4 or greater for PHP. Nevertheless, if this is not possible for you (server type, incompatibilities with plugins, etc.) we recommend at least version 5.6.X.

Finally, this topic might also catch your attention as one of our user shared the server configuration that has helped him to solve a similar issue:

Import Content page loading forever

Concerning the message error, it is perfectly normal. It means you tried to import the wrong file. Please click on the following link to know more about this: Theme is missing the style.css stylesheet error.

Concerning the documentation, you can find it here: https://doc.themosaurus.com/

We hope this will help! 🙂

Kind regards,

Roboraptor 🦖
Themosaurus Topic Closer

Hi there,

This topic has been inactive for a while now so we will be closing it to keep the forum tidy. Don't hesitate to create a new topic if you still need help and we'll be glad to help you!

Best regards,
The Themosaurus team.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

The topic ‘How can I set a navigation menu?’ is closed to new replies.

Troubleshooting Demo Imports

You're trying to setup your theme but you're experiencing errors when importing the demo content? Or you've just followed the setup guide but your website doesn't look exactly like our demo? These are common issues for which you can find easy and quick fixes.

Happy With our Support So Far?

Feel free to review our theme on Themeforest! It helps us making our products more known to new potential customers, which allow us more time to improve the quality and develop new features. #SharingIsCaring ❤️

Discover MatchPress

Skip • Like • Super-Like

Add powerful matching features like Member likes, skips, super likes, conditional private messaging and much more.

Setup Your Cera or Gwangi powered Community Website and Turn it into an iOS and Android App

15% discount for Cera users

To unleash the full power of your Cera or Gwangi theme, we have partnered with the Zipline team. Your community website can now be fully setup and turned into your very own custom app for iOS and Android.

Whether you've newly acquired the theme or already got your site up and running, Zipline got you covered. And we got you an incredible discount.

Holiday, Weather & Festive effects
to pimp your WordPress Site