Support only during business hours : Monday to friday, from 8:30 am – 5:30 pm CEST

Due to the decrease in our staff due to vacations, our response time may be longer.

Be sure we're doing our best to manage your topic as soon as possible.

Import demo didnt import well

This topic is resolved
Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • Author
    Participant
    • 1 Topics
    • 8 Posts
    @sodadorer

I imported the Sinclair demo and it didn’t import well. Here are the ones I noticed:

Icons in the second section is not coming up
    The events section is not displayed
    Get involved part didn’t import well, images on the left didn’t align well.
    About Us page didn’t align well – https://guzman.nextbeamdigital.com/about/

During import, Gutenburg fails

Meanwhile, how can I edit this website?

Here is the link https://guzman.nextbeamdigital.com/.

I have also attached screenshots.

Thank you.

Sodiq
    Participant
    • 1 Topics
    • 8 Posts
    @sodadorer

Hello,

Am I posting in the wrong section as I haven’t gotten any response for over 12 hours?

Manathan
    Keymaster
    Themosaurus Support
    • 0 Topics
    • 6297 Posts
    @themodactyl

Hi Sodiq,

Thank you for buying our theme. We hope it will meet all your expectations! 🙂

We’re sorry to read you’re facing this issue during the theme setup. Usually, the setup wizard should make the demo import run smoothly, but issues can occur sometimes. Please give a quick look to the following post, as we address the most installation common issues:

Demo Import Troubleshooting – Common Issues and Resolutions

In most cases, these type of issues are caused by server misconfigurations. Please check the WordPress prerequisites here: https://wordpress.org/about/requirements/

For better performance (and better security) we obviously recommend the version 7.4 or greater for PHP. Nevertheless, if this is not possible for you (server type, incompatibilities with plugins, etc.) we recommend at least version 5.6.X.

Finally, this topic might also catch your attention as one of our user shared the server configuration that has helped him to solve a similar issue:

Import Content page loading forever

We hope this will help! After checking all these steps mentioned above, we really suggest you to reset your WordPress database using WP Reset (https://wordpress.org/plugins/wp-reset/) and start fresh with our setup wizard, as it will programmatically do every steps for you.

Finally, please be aware that your support team is currently doing their best to offer the best support possible despite the high volume of requests. We provide support only during belgian business hours : Monday to friday, from 8:30 am – 5:30 pm CEST. Our response time can be up to 1 business day, not 12 hours.

Rest assured that we will still do our best to handle your requests as soon as possible! 🙂

Thank you for your understanding.

Sodiq
    Participant
    • 1 Topics
    • 8 Posts
    @sodadorer

Hello

I am really dissapointed already. Having a 1 business day response is ridiculous.

Meanwhile, your response didn’t address my question.

Manathan
    Keymaster
    Themosaurus Support
    • 0 Topics
    • 6297 Posts
    @themodactyl

Hi Sodiq,

Unfortunately, we are not a huge team that can be available at anytime. However, be sure we do our best to help our user.

Note that we ask our community to comply to very simple rules, like splitting long and convoluted questions into short straight-to-the-point questions, like sharing highlighted screenshots as much as possible (just like you did) or like posting one topic per request or subject. This requirements allow us to manage your issues as soon as we can. Unfortunately, our response time can be up to 1 business day.

Concerning your issue, I took a look at your screenshots and, as you said:

it didn’t import well

I’m convinced that something went wrong during the import. For this reason, it’s recommended to fix the issue right now as it might lead to other problems in the future. This is why I send you some quick steps to follow to find out from where this issue might coming from. This way, you’ll be able to reset your WordPress database using WP Reset (https://wordpress.org/plugins/wp-reset/) and start fresh with our setup wizard.

In case I misunderstood what you’re asking, please don’t hesitate to rephrase your issue and tell us what you would like to know.

Regards,

Sodiq
    Participant
    • 1 Topics
    • 8 Posts
    @sodadorer

Thank you.

I followed all the steps and I am still having the same issue. The Gutenburg plugin isn’t installing well.

Sodiq
    Participant
    • 1 Topics
    • 8 Posts
    @sodadorer

I just reinstalled it on this domain https://test.nextbeamdigital.com/ and its the same problem.

I really don’t know what to do, as I need to set this theme up as soon as possible.

Sodiq
    Participant
    • 1 Topics
    • 8 Posts
    @sodadorer

I have increased the PHP version and use the suggested the WordPress plugin (as attached).

I do not know what to do again.

Please, kindly advise.

Sodiq
    Participant
    • 1 Topics
    • 8 Posts
    @sodadorer

I have just observed that Getwid – Gutenberg Blocks is no more available on WordPress platform.

See attached

Sodiq
    Participant
    • 1 Topics
    • 8 Posts
    @sodadorer

I need a refund. The theme is not working as described and I cant be waiting for this very long to get issues resolved.

Manathan
    Keymaster
    Themosaurus Support
    • 0 Topics
    • 6297 Posts
    @themodactyl

Hi Sodiq,

We are glad to read that you have found the cause of this issue. However, we’re sorry that the authors of the Getwid plugin are preventing WordPress users from downloading this plugin at the moment. Note that the theme has nothing to do with this issue, as it is linked to a third-party, Getwid plugin. Therefore, it is a pity to read that you hold our theme responsible for an external issue.

However, in view of the exceptional nature of this situation, we would like to access to your site in order to perform an import ourselves. Could you create a new website user for us please? If possible with administrator capabilities. You can post the user name and password in your next reply and mark it as private to keep this between us. Will we be free to reset your website?

For all refund requests, please review the Envato Refund policy:
    https://help.market.envato.com/hc/en-us/articles/202821460-Can-I-Get-A-Refund-
    https://themeforest.net/page/customer_refund_policy

If your issue is matching the described conditions, please introduce your request to Envato. It will be redirected to us.

Thank you in advance.

Regards,

Roboraptor 🦖
Themosaurus Topic Closer

Hi there,

This topic has been inactive for a while now so we will be closing it to keep the forum tidy. Don't hesitate to create a new topic if you still need help and we'll be glad to help you!

Best regards,
The Themosaurus team.

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)

The topic ‘Import demo didnt import well’ is closed to new replies.

Troubleshooting Demo Imports

You're trying to setup your theme but you're experiencing errors when importing the demo content? Or you've just followed the setup guide but your website doesn't look exactly like our demo? These are common issues for which you can find easy and quick fixes.

Happy With our Support So Far?

Feel free to review our theme on Themeforest! It helps us making our products more known to new potential customers, which allow us more time to improve the quality and develop new features. #SharingIsCaring ❤️

Discover MatchPress

Skip • Like • Super-Like

Add powerful matching features like Member likes, skips, super likes, conditional private messaging and much more.

Setup Your Cera or Gwangi powered Community Website and Turn it into an iOS and Android App

15% discount for Cera users

To unleash the full power of your Cera or Gwangi theme, we have partnered with the Zipline team. Your community website can now be fully setup and turned into your very own custom app for iOS and Android.

Whether you've newly acquired the theme or already got your site up and running, Zipline got you covered. And we got you an incredible discount.

Holiday, Weather & Festive effects
to pimp your WordPress Site