Support only during business hours : Monday to friday, from 8:30 am – 5:30 pm CEST

Due to the decrease in our staff due to vacations, our response time may be longer.

Be sure we're doing our best to manage your topic as soon as possible.

Pink Header Block – Youzify Search Heading

This topic is resolved
Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)
  • Author
    Participant
    • 1 Topics
    • 10 Posts
    @inakal

Hey guys,

I cannot remove the pink block on top of specific pages: “Groups Directory” or “Members” without css. Where is the removal hidden at?

Eric

– also, if I have to use CSS – what is the most efficient code? Thanks! See attached photos

Manathan
    Keymaster
    Themosaurus Support
    • 0 Topics
    • 6587 Posts
    @themodactyl

Hi Eric,

Thank you for buying our theme. We hope it will meet all your expectations! 🙂

You should be able to hide or display the custom header in Customize > BuddyPress > Directory. Please find the attached screenshot.

However, your custom header seems odd. It’s best if we take a quick look at this…

Could you create a new website user for us please? If possible with administrator capabilities so we can make a quick check of your settings.
    You can post the user name and password in your next reply and mark it as private to keep this between us.

Also, are we free to deactivate plugins for our tests? In this case, I invite you to make a backup before we investigate your website further in order to make sure you don’t loose any data if something goes wrong.

Thank you.

ec
    Participant
    • 1 Topics
    • 10 Posts
    @inakal
    This reply has been marked as private.
    ec
    Participant
    • 1 Topics
    • 10 Posts
    @inakal
    Manathan
    Keymaster
    Themosaurus Support
    • 0 Topics
    • 6587 Posts
    @themodactyl

Hi Eric,

Thank you for granting us access to your WP Admin.

We investigated but we believe something went wrong during the import. It’s recommended to fix the issue right now as it might lead to other problems in the future.

In this case, we really suggest you to reset your WordPress database using WP Reset (https://wordpress.org/plugins/wp-reset/) and start fresh with our setup wizard. However, please note that you’ll lose all data in your website. Is it possible for your?

After resetting your website, we invite you to relaunch the theme setup, as it will programmatically do every steps for you.

Then, can you please come back to us?

Regards,

ec
    Participant
    • 1 Topics
    • 10 Posts
    @inakal

So uninstall theme….restart database…re-install theme, and then use wizard?

ec
    Participant
    • 1 Topics
    • 10 Posts
    @inakal
    ec
    Participant
    • 1 Topics
    • 10 Posts
    @inakal

Quick note:

I was editing the first block on the main page. I was adjusting the image margins. When I clicked on “update” the page…it took a while – then it said The Site Can’t Be Reached.

Perhaps it’s something with Grimlock? Photo attached.

ec
    Participant
    • 1 Topics
    • 10 Posts
    @inakal
    Manathan
    Keymaster
    Themosaurus Support
    • 0 Topics
    • 6587 Posts
    @themodactyl

Hi Eric,

Thank you for your feedback. It seems these credentials doesn’t work anymore. Can you please check them so we can take a look?

Concerning the performances: First and foremost, please check the WordPress prerequisites here: WordPress requirements.
    For better performance and improve security, we obviously recommend PHP 7.4+. Nevertheless, if this is not possible for you (server type, incompatibilities with plugins, etc.), we recommend at least version 5.6.X.

We use WP Engine to host all our demos. The performance of your website can also be improved, like our demos, by some additional plugins:

• WP Rocket: Improving the speed of your WordPress site
    • Imagify: Shrinking your images with lowest quality loss
    • Imsanity: Automatically resizing huge image uploads

You can always add more stuff to improve your page loading time but this is a pretty good start.

Please be aware that too many plugins will considerably slow down your page loading time. So, we advise to stick to the bare minimum!
    Our theme offers a built-in setup wizard if you wish to import one of our demos but you can skip it and start your website without installing any plugin or importing any demo content as only two plugins (Grimlock and Kirki) are actually required to make our theme perfectly work. Not every use-case is the same and we believe that our customers should be left with the decision of what to and not to install. You can rest assured that our theme will work fine and perform better without few plugins installed.

Finally, this topic might also catch your attention as one of our user shared the server configuration that has helped him to solve a similar issue:

Import Content page loading forever

We hope this will help! Waiting your feedback, we wish you a great day.

Kind regards,

ec
    Participant
    • 1 Topics
    • 10 Posts
    @inakal
    ec
    Participant
    • 1 Topics
    • 10 Posts
    @inakal

Hi, I would like to request a refund for the theme. theme continues to break my site; support has been ok….but I would just like to move on.

I have never had this many problems with a theme. Thanks

Eric

Manathan
    Keymaster
    Themosaurus Support
    • 0 Topics
    • 6587 Posts
    @themodactyl

Hi Eric,

We are sorry to read you can’t fix this. We’re sure that this issue is related to your server (insuffisant performances) and we’re disappointed to read that you hold our theme responsible.

Note that you had the possibility to let envato import the demo for you when buying the theme: Installing Your Theme with Envato Studio.

However, in view of the exceptional nature of this situation, we would like to access to your site in order to perform an import ourselves. Are we free to reset your website and try to import the demo? Note that this operation will delete all existing content on your website. I suggest you to make a backup in case you don’t want to loose any data.

For all refund requests, please review the Envato Refund policy:
    https://help.market.envato.com/hc/en-us/articles/202821460-Can-I-Get-A-Refund-
    https://themeforest.net/page/customer_refund_policy

If your issue is matching the described conditions, please introduce your request to Envato. It will be redirected to us.

Thank you in advance.

Regards,

ec
    Participant
    • 1 Topics
    • 10 Posts
    @inakal
    Manathan
    Keymaster
    Themosaurus Support
    • 0 Topics
    • 6587 Posts
    @themodactyl

Hi Eric,

Thank you for granting us access to your WP Admin.

We made some tests but the demo seems to be imported successfully. Can you please check on your side?

We’re waiting for your feedback.

Cheers,

Roboraptor 🦖
Themosaurus Topic Closer

Hi there,

This topic has been inactive for a while now so we will be closing it to keep the forum tidy. Don't hesitate to create a new topic if you still need help and we'll be glad to help you!

Best regards,
The Themosaurus team.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)

The topic ‘Pink Header Block – Youzify Search Heading’ is closed to new replies.

Troubleshooting Demo Imports

You're trying to setup your theme but you're experiencing errors when importing the demo content? Or you've just followed the setup guide but your website doesn't look exactly like our demo? These are common issues for which you can find easy and quick fixes.

Happy With our Support So Far?

Feel free to review our theme on Themeforest! It helps us making our products more known to new potential customers, which allow us more time to improve the quality and develop new features. #SharingIsCaring ❤️

Discover MatchPress

Skip • Like • Super-Like

Add powerful matching features like Member likes, skips, super likes, conditional private messaging and much more.

Setup Your Cera or Gwangi powered Community Website and Turn it into an iOS and Android App

15% discount for Cera users

To unleash the full power of your Cera or Gwangi theme, we have partnered with the Zipline team. Your community website can now be fully setup and turned into your very own custom app for iOS and Android.

Whether you've newly acquired the theme or already got your site up and running, Zipline got you covered. And we got you an incredible discount.

Holiday, Weather & Festive effects
to pimp your WordPress Site