Support only during business hours : Monday to friday, from 8:30 am – 5:30 pm CEST

Due to the decrease in our staff due to vacations, our response time may be longer.

Be sure we're doing our best to manage your topic as soon as possible.

Theme colors change on their own.

This topic is resolved
Viewing 25 posts - 1 through 25 (of 28 total)
  • Author
    Participant
    • 6 Topics
    • 21 Posts
    @abdullahyanik

I didn’t make any changes to the theme. I have not done any plugin or theme updates. I just installed a child theme and left the site. When I checked the next day, the site colors had changed by itself. I can’t customize the theme colors at the moment.

Note: Installed plugins and their versions are in the attached image.

Manathan
    Keymaster
    Themosaurus Support
    • 0 Topics
    • 6587 Posts
    @themodactyl

Hi @abdullahyanik,

Thank you for buying our theme. We hope it will meet all your expectations! 🙂

Is it possible you installed the child theme after launching the theme setup? In that case, I suggest you to relaunch the theme setup and just selecting the Options and the After import. Please find the attached screenshots.

We’re waiting for your feedback.

Best,

Abdullah
    Participant
    • 6 Topics
    • 21 Posts
    @abdullahyanik

Hi,

I followed the instructions you wrote but nothing changed. Profile images have also been deleted. Some parts of the main theme returned to normal, but there was no change in the child theme that I reactivated.

Manathan
    Keymaster
    Themosaurus Support
    • 0 Topics
    • 6587 Posts
    @themodactyl

Hi Abdullah,

Can you confirm me you relaunch the theme setup WITH the child theme? If you switch to the parent theme for relaunching the theme setup, it is normal that the style is “reseted” when activating the child theme. You have to let the child theme activated and starting the theme setup.

In case it still doesn’t work, it’s best if we take a quick look at this…

Could you create a new website user for us please? If possible with administrator capabilities so we can make a quick check of your settings.
    You can post the user name and password in your next reply and mark it as private to keep this between us.

Also, are we free to deactivate plugins for our tests? In this case, I invite you to make a backup before we investigate your website further in order to make sure you don’t loose any data if something goes wrong.

Thank you.

Abdullah
    Participant
    • 6 Topics
    • 21 Posts
    @abdullahyanik
    This reply has been marked as private.
    Manathan
    Keymaster
    Themosaurus Support
    • 0 Topics
    • 6587 Posts
    @themodactyl

Thank you for granting us access to your WP Admin Abdullah.

We took a look and it seems that something prevents the demo to be fully imported.

Usually, the setup wizard should make the demo import run smoothly, but issues can occur sometimes. Please give a quick look to the following post, as we address the most installation common issues:

Demo Import Troubleshooting – Common Issues and Resolutions

In most cases, these type of issues are caused by server misconfigurations. Please check the WordPress prerequisites here: https://wordpress.org/about/requirements/

For better performance (and better security) we obviously recommend the version 7.4 or greater for PHP. Nevertheless, if this is not possible for you (server type, incompatibilities with plugins, etc.) we recommend at least version 5.6.X.

Finally, this topic might also catch your attention as one of our user shared the server configuration that has helped him to solve a similar issue:

Import Content page loading forever

If these quick fix don’t help you solve this, please come back to us.

Kind regards,

Abdullah
    Participant
    • 6 Topics
    • 21 Posts
    @abdullahyanik

Hi,
    I looked at the links you added, but I still could not find a solution for my problems. Import part does not work in parent or child theme and there are no images in child theme either.

Abdullah
    Participant
    • 6 Topics
    • 21 Posts
    @abdullahyanik

I would like to add one more information, the import part does not work in the main theme. What can I do?

Manathan
    Keymaster
    Themosaurus Support
    • 0 Topics
    • 6587 Posts
    @themodactyl

Hi Abdullah,

In that case, this issue seems to be related to the permission of your server. Can you confirm me you contacted your web host as described in the Demo Import Troubleshooting – Common Issues and Resolutions article in the “I Imported the Demo Content but the Images Were not Imported” section?

In case your web host checked and all seems fine, this issue might be related to an insufficient max upload size. To fix that, you can either find out how to change that setting by yourself in the following article: https://www.wpbeginner.com/wp-tutorials/how-to-increase-the-maximum-file-upload-size-in-wordpress/ or you can reach out to your hosting company and ask them to increase the max upload size.

Best,

Abdullah
    Participant
    • 6 Topics
    • 21 Posts
    @abdullahyanik

Hi,

Yes I have verified that there is no problem on the server part. Already on the first day I installed the child theme, I had no trouble importing it. Later, when I entered the site, I noticed and there were no images. That’s why I opened this issue.

I also checked PHP settings from CPanel and the max loading size from within the site, but there is no problem with either. It is a very strange situation, I do not have such a problem when everything is normal.

Manathan
    Keymaster
    Themosaurus Support
    • 0 Topics
    • 6587 Posts
    @themodactyl

Thank you for your feedback Abdullah.

It’s very strange, indeed. Can we please reset your website and relaunch the theme setup ourselves?

In this case, I invite you to make a backup save your data.

Thank you.

Abdullah
    Participant
    • 6 Topics
    • 21 Posts
    @abdullahyanik

Hi,

I got the backup. You can reset website and relaunch the theme setup. Can you also install and active the child theme?

Manathan
    Keymaster
    Themosaurus Support
    • 0 Topics
    • 6587 Posts
    @themodactyl

Hi Abdullah,

Thank you for granting us access to your WP Admin.

Please be aware that the installation of the theme is not part of the services that we offer. We will relaunch the theme setup to make some tests to find from where this issue is coming from. However, note that you can have your theme installed and set up by Envato Studio freelancers.

Installing Your Theme with Envato Studio

We will be back to you ASAP.

Thank you for your patience.

Manathan
    Keymaster
    Themosaurus Support
    • 0 Topics
    • 6587 Posts
    @themodactyl

It seems I can’t log in your website. Can you please check this issue and come back to me when you fix this? It seems this issue is related to your server.

To go further, we invite you to ask for more help from your server hosting support because we believe that they’ll be better informed and more suited to help you.

Best,

Abdullah
    Participant
    • 6 Topics
    • 21 Posts
    @abdullahyanik
    Manathan
    Keymaster
    Themosaurus Support
    • 0 Topics
    • 6587 Posts
    @themodactyl

Thank you Abdullah, I can login now.

We will investigate and be back to you ASAP.

Best,

Manathan
    Keymaster
    Themosaurus Support
    • 0 Topics
    • 6587 Posts
    @themodactyl

Thank you for your patience Abdullah.

After taking a look at your site, I noticed that it is currently using an outdated version of the theme. Could you please try to update your theme to the latest version to see if it fixes the issue? To update your theme, you can download and install the Envato Market plugin (https://envato.com/market-plugin/) on your WordPress site. Once the plugin is installed and activated, go to “Envato Market” in your admin menu and follow the instructions under “Activate Envato API Connection”.

When this is done, you will see your purchased themes under the “Themes” tab and you should be able to update your theme from there by clicking the “Update available” button.

I tried to relaunch the setup wizard but it seems something prevents it to import the demo correctly. In most cases, these type of issues are caused by server misconfigurations. However, I will make some tests once you updated the theme.

Kind regards,

Manathan
    Keymaster
    Themosaurus Support
    • 0 Topics
    • 6587 Posts
    @themodactyl
    Abdullah
    Participant
    • 6 Topics
    • 21 Posts
    @abdullahyanik

I can not login website. Can you send me administrator information?

Manathan
    Keymaster
    Themosaurus Support
    • 0 Topics
    • 6587 Posts
    @themodactyl
    Abdullah
    Participant
    • 6 Topics
    • 21 Posts
    @abdullahyanik

Hi,

I updated the theme via Envato Market plugin but still same problem persists.

Manathan
    Keymaster
    Themosaurus Support
    • 0 Topics
    • 6587 Posts
    @themodactyl

Thank you Abdullah,

We will investigate and be back to you as soon as possible.

Best,

Manathan
    Keymaster
    Themosaurus Support
    • 0 Topics
    • 6587 Posts
    @themodactyl

Hi Abdullah,

In order to continue our investigation, are we free to make a new reset on you website, please? We noticed that you wrote some articles. We want to be sure you created a backup to restore your data.

We thank you for your patience.

Best,

Abdullah
    Participant
    • 6 Topics
    • 21 Posts
    @abdullahyanik

Hi,
    Yes you can reset again. You can login with same information.

Manathan
    Keymaster
    Themosaurus Support
    • 0 Topics
    • 6587 Posts
    @themodactyl

Hi Abdullah,

I started the theme setup and all seems working fine now. Can you please check on your side?

Best,

Roboraptor 🦖
Themosaurus Topic Closer

Hi there,

This topic has been inactive for a while now so we will be closing it to keep the forum tidy. Don't hesitate to create a new topic if you still need help and we'll be glad to help you!

Best regards,
The Themosaurus team.

Viewing 25 posts - 1 through 25 (of 28 total)

The topic ‘Theme colors change on their own.’ is closed to new replies.

Troubleshooting Demo Imports

You're trying to setup your theme but you're experiencing errors when importing the demo content? Or you've just followed the setup guide but your website doesn't look exactly like our demo? These are common issues for which you can find easy and quick fixes.

Happy With our Support So Far?

Feel free to review our theme on Themeforest! It helps us making our products more known to new potential customers, which allow us more time to improve the quality and develop new features. #SharingIsCaring ❤️

Discover MatchPress

Skip • Like • Super-Like

Add powerful matching features like Member likes, skips, super likes, conditional private messaging and much more.

Setup Your Cera or Gwangi powered Community Website and Turn it into an iOS and Android App

15% discount for Cera users

To unleash the full power of your Cera or Gwangi theme, we have partnered with the Zipline team. Your community website can now be fully setup and turned into your very own custom app for iOS and Android.

Whether you've newly acquired the theme or already got your site up and running, Zipline got you covered. And we got you an incredible discount.

Holiday, Weather & Festive effects
to pimp your WordPress Site