Support only during business hours : Monday to friday, from 8:30 am – 5:30 pm CEST

Due to the decrease in our staff due to vacations, our response time may be longer.

Be sure we're doing our best to manage your topic as soon as possible.

CSS font not loading after Hosting migration

Find Answers and Get Support Forums Cera – Intranet & Community Theme Theme Customizer CSS font not loading after Hosting migration

This topic is resolved
Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    • 55 Posts
    @pilgrimteam

Hi,

After too many issues with my former host, I decided to transfer the website to a new one.

Now everything seems fine except for my titles font not loading. When inspecting it, I see the website is still strying to load the font through the old path (the one from my previous host).

What should I do to fix this?
    Thanks a bunch!

Pilgrim ?

Manathan
    Keymaster
    Themosaurus Support
    • 0 Topics
    • 6297 Posts
    @themodactyl

Hi @pilgrimteam,

Thanks for getting in touch! We’ve received your request and we’ll get you an answer shortly. 🙂

We’re experiencing a much larger number of requests than usual so our wait times are longer than expected. We’re working hard to get back to you as quickly as we can and we really appreciate your patience!

We really thank you for your patience!

In the meantime, feel free to check out our documentation resources for more help:

FAQ & Support Documentation

Kind regards,

Jean-Pascal
    Keymaster
    Themosaurus Support
    • 0 Topics
    • 615 Posts
    @themopteryx

Hi @pilgrimteam,

Kirki is the plugin managing fonts for our theme. Usually, it dynamically loads them in Customizer for better previewing the changes and then, it downloads the desired font files to your server to improve page loading times.

Issue related with loading server static files are frequently related with permission settings.
    Some fine tuning or changing the permission settings to let the font file correctly load using your FTP client will probably fix your issue.

But in some cases, you need to flush the cache for fonts path. For more, please read the following topics addressing the same issue:
    https://support.themosaurus.com/forums/topic/google-font-doesnt-work/
    https://support.themosaurus.com/forums/topic/my-website-super-slow/
    https://support.themosaurus.com/forums/topic/icons-dont-load-and-login-page/

The most common fix for that is certainly to entering this url (YOURSILEURL.COM/?action=kirki-reset-cache) and flush your browser cache too.
    Finally, if you’re using some caching software, please make sure to empty all your caches before testing again.

Best regards,

• 19 Topics
    • 55 Posts
    @pilgrimteam

Hey @themopteryx! Thanks so much, what worked was deleting the font files in the wp-content/fonts folders of my new hosting and using the reset-cache action from Kirki!

Everything looks good now!

Cheers 🙂

Manathan
    Keymaster
    Themosaurus Support
    • 0 Topics
    • 6297 Posts
    @themodactyl

Hi @pilgrimteam,

I’m glad to read that @themopteryx has been able to help you! 🙂

Cheers,

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

The topic ‘CSS font not loading after Hosting migration’ is closed to new replies.

Troubleshooting Demo Imports

You're trying to setup your theme but you're experiencing errors when importing the demo content? Or you've just followed the setup guide but your website doesn't look exactly like our demo? These are common issues for which you can find easy and quick fixes.

Happy With our Support So Far?

Feel free to review our theme on Themeforest! It helps us making our products more known to new potential customers, which allow us more time to improve the quality and develop new features. #SharingIsCaring ❤️

Discover MatchPress

Skip • Like • Super-Like

Add powerful matching features like Member likes, skips, super likes, conditional private messaging and much more.

Setup Your Cera or Gwangi powered Community Website and Turn it into an iOS and Android App

15% discount for Cera users

To unleash the full power of your Cera or Gwangi theme, we have partnered with the Zipline team. Your community website can now be fully setup and turned into your very own custom app for iOS and Android.

Whether you've newly acquired the theme or already got your site up and running, Zipline got you covered. And we got you an incredible discount.

Holiday, Weather & Festive effects
to pimp your WordPress Site