Support only during business hours : Monday to friday, from 8:30 am – 5:30 pm CEST

Due to the decrease in our staff due to vacations, our response time may be longer.

Be sure we're doing our best to manage your topic as soon as possible.

Imported demo but, the layout collapsed.

This topic is resolved
Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    Participant
    • 1 Topics
    • 3 Posts
    @gobinthiran

Recently I purchased the theme and imported it on my domain, all the files are imported but the layout is collapsing, could you please help me to resolve the issue. And I want to import the Elementor version demo.

Manathan
    Keymaster
    Themosaurus Support
    • 0 Topics
    • 6297 Posts
    @themodactyl

Hi gobinthiran,

Thank you for buying our theme. We hope it will meet all your expectations! 🙂

Could you confirm that you have selected “Elementor” as your primary page builder during the setup process please?

If Elementor is not properly set or if something went wrong during your setup, we really suggest to use the setup wizard to install the theme, as it will programmatically do extra steps for you. If something went wrong during the import, it’s also recommended to address the issue right now as it might lead to other problems in the future.

You can easily reset your WordPress database using WP Reset (https://wordpress.org/plugins/wp-reset/) and start fresh with our setup wizard.

We’re waiting for your feedback.

Regards,

gobinthiran
    Participant
    • 1 Topics
    • 3 Posts
    @gobinthiran

Thank you for your reply,
    unfortunately, I could not see any option in the installation wizard to import the Elementor version of demo. Could you please tell me where can I find that option?

Manathan
    Keymaster
    Themosaurus Support
    • 0 Topics
    • 6297 Posts
    @themodactyl

Hi gobinthiran,

Sorry, I’m mistaken.

Please be aware that you’ll find the Elementor templates in the document you downloaded from envato. Please find the attached screenshot.

However, It seems something went wrong during the demo importing. Usually, the setup wizard should make the demo import run smoothly, but issues can occur sometimes. Please give a quick look to the following post, as we address the most installation common issues:

Demo Import Troubleshooting – Common Issues and Resolutions

In most cases, these type of issues are caused by server misconfigurations. Please check the WordPress prerequisites here: https://wordpress.org/about/requirements/

For better performance (and better security) we obviously recommend the version 7.4 or greater for PHP. Nevertheless, if this is not possible for you (server type, incompatibilities with plugins, etc.) we recommend at least version 5.6.X.

Finally, this topic might also catch your attention as one of our user shared the server configuration that has helped him to solve a similar issue:

Import Content page loading forever

We hope this will help! We’re waiting for your feedback. 🙂

Kind regards,

gobinthiran
    Participant
    • 1 Topics
    • 3 Posts
    @gobinthiran

Thank you, I have imported the Elementor version and the issue is solved, but I just need to know how to hide the top bar which is showing WordPress logo and register, login menu?

Manathan
    Keymaster
    Themosaurus Support
    • 0 Topics
    • 6297 Posts
    @themodactyl

I’m glad to read you’ve been able to solve this Gobinthiran! 🙂

We wrote a tutorial in our documentation about the admin toolbar. To find out more, please click on the following link: How to Hide the Admin Toolbar for Specific Roles ?.

If you have further questions or requests, feel free to create other forum topics. One question = one topic.

We remain available for all matters related with our theme!

Cheers,

Roboraptor 🦖
Themosaurus Topic Closer

Hi there,

This topic has been inactive for a while now so we will be closing it to keep the forum tidy. Don't hesitate to create a new topic if you still need help and we'll be glad to help you!

Best regards,
The Themosaurus team.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

The topic ‘Imported demo but, the layout collapsed.’ is closed to new replies.

Troubleshooting Demo Imports

You're trying to setup your theme but you're experiencing errors when importing the demo content? Or you've just followed the setup guide but your website doesn't look exactly like our demo? These are common issues for which you can find easy and quick fixes.

Happy With our Support So Far?

Feel free to review our theme on Themeforest! It helps us making our products more known to new potential customers, which allow us more time to improve the quality and develop new features. #SharingIsCaring ❤️

Discover MatchPress

Skip • Like • Super-Like

Add powerful matching features like Member likes, skips, super likes, conditional private messaging and much more.

Setup Your Cera or Gwangi powered Community Website and Turn it into an iOS and Android App

15% discount for Cera users

To unleash the full power of your Cera or Gwangi theme, we have partnered with the Zipline team. Your community website can now be fully setup and turned into your very own custom app for iOS and Android.

Whether you've newly acquired the theme or already got your site up and running, Zipline got you covered. And we got you an incredible discount.

Holiday, Weather & Festive effects
to pimp your WordPress Site